Putting a class D asteroid in orbit of Minmus

I'm trying to put this chunk of rock in orbit of Minmus several times but without success, I tried some rockets configuration but there was always not sufficient fuel to finish the mission.Someone already made this contract before? Can anyone give me suggestions of spacecraft constructions?Below goes the asteroid orbit that I already achieve untill now.It's mass is 290.38t

TxZKY9RHe.png

Edited by Rod
Orthographic corrections

9 minutes ago, 18Watt said:

Moved to Gameplay Questions section due to the nature of the post.

ty

9 minutes ago, Rutabaga22 said:

You could try drilling fuel from the asteroid

Yes, I's a great idea, I didn't think it before but the problem is I don't have a drilling machine yet and I'm far away to research it.

Is that one ship or one launch delivering several pusher craft? If it's all one ship you could make it more efficient by removing redundant parts, like the RCS thrusters. Also, the LVN engines are rather heavy but their big advantage is fuel efficiency. If you reduce those from 4 to 1 the ship will actually have much greater total ability to change the roid's path. 

there really isn't much to do; the asteroid is big, so to move it you need a lot of fuel

on the plus side, it is on a very high orbit, it's gonna becheap to get a minmus orbit. even though it orbits retrograde, fixing that is going to cost a few hundred m/s.. So you just need a bit more fuel.

if you were in a different orbit, you could try stuff like aerobraking and gravity assist, but not in this case

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.