THUNDERBIRDS INTERKERBIN RESCUE

ColdJ

1 hour ago, linuxgurugamer said:

I grew up watching the Thunderbirds, and have them all on DVD

same for me, except it was my dad who actually "grew up" with the tv show. i got all of his secondhand dvds around when i was 10, so about 5 years ago.

15 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

I grew up watching the Thunderbirds, and have them all on DVD.  Spent a week recovering from surgery once doing a nonstop viewing of them all.

This really brings back memories, thank you so much for making it

I also have the full set and I believe I have the movie and Thunderbird six somewhere. This was my favourite morning show before school when I was very young.

@ColdJ

For the Fireball-XL5, are you going to do the rocket sled as well?

And, just to mention, the Jet Mobile would be a nice little rover: 

https://gerryanderson.fandom.com/wiki/Jet_Mobiles

I found this which might be a good reference for you for 3D models of all Fireball-XL5 stuff: https://www.aiai.ed.ac.uk/~bat/GA/fireball-3d.html

Not being greedy, but have you thought about doing Stingray as well?

It's not a series I remember that much, but would be interesting to have a sub in the same theme as the other vessels in the series.

Here is a link to a site with 3d models  images of the Stingray stuff:  https://www.aiai.ed.ac.uk/~bat/GA/stingray-3d.html

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTaCeVFY09-Zv7Kn--7H_CgJaN9REEZN2yVNC0C1T4xUf1NQo1a

Edited by linuxgurugamer

7 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

For the Fireball-XL5, are you going to do the rocket sled as well?

I have to research before I start making and finishing anything to do with those shows. They were not ones I watched personally. I have many other projects and updates in the pipe to do first so it might be a long while.

5 hours ago, Fletch4 said:

Sorry to add to the ideas being dumped on you, but a couple of the more unique pod vehicles would be cool.

I have hopes to do more. I have a very basic beginning to the Firefly bulldozer but the very curvy nature is slowing me down. I am trying to finish some things to go in a mod with some random Shiny things that I have made but was unsure how to release. A cyber truck and quad and permanent nose cargo fairings like from James Bonds "You only live Twice"

So all possible in the future but not soon.

2 hours ago, ColdJ said:

I have to research before I start making and finishing anything to do with those shows. They were not ones I watched personally. I have many other projects and updates in the pipe to do first so it might be a long while.

I have hopes to do more. I have a very basic beginning to the Firefly bulldozer but the very curvy nature is slowing me down. I am trying to finish some things to go in a mod with some random Shiny things that I have made but was unsure how to release. A cyber truck and quad and permanent nose cargo fairings like from James Bonds "You only live Twice"

So all possible in the future but not soon.

It's all good.  To a certain extent, I was just teasing a little, but in the hope that it would give you some ideas.

What you've done is fantastic, I look forward to seeing whatever else you come out with

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
30 minutes ago, Transformatron said:

Is this mod still being updated? (you might be able to tell by my pfp I'd be interested)

I did build a few more pod vehicles, but never got around to making their internals. Someday I should do that. Building some fighter jets for a different mod at the moment.

Should be no reason it wouldn't work on the last KSP1 as no game breaking changes were impemented since 1.11.2

Was there anything specific or just concern about the version?

On 2/25/2024 at 11:08 AM, ColdJ said:

I did build a few more pod vehicles, but never got around to making their internals. Someday I should do that. Building some fighter jets for a different mod at the moment.

Should be no reason it wouldn't work on the last KSP1 as no game breaking changes were impemented since 1.11.2

Was there anything specific or just concern about the version?

No, the mod works fine. I was just curious.