Hello i can't change language, even when i press English within steam before starting the game.

Everything i can find online is that it has to do with the language file, if so where can i download the latest version?

So annoying i payed almost 60 euro and can't even change language within the game itself.

I am already thinking about a refund as this ridiculous i should be able to change language within the settings menu.

Just now, James Kerman said:

Welcome to the forum, I think we can help with your issue.

In steam you just need to right click on KSP, select properties and then the language tab:
bgTqmlC.png

That is exactly what i did, but to no avail i'm stuck in the Russian language.

Just now, Silly Goose said:

That is exactly what i did, but to no avail i'm stuck in the Russian language.

Hmm, sounds like you may have a deeper issue, I just switched my language from English to Russian and back and everything is working normally for me. Have you tried verifying the KSP game files?

Hmm, sounds like you may have a deeper issue, I just switched my language from English to Russian and back and everything is working normally for me. Have you tried verifying the KSP game files?

I have reinstalled the game multiple times. Still not working .

When you select another language in steam do you see any progress on the update?
B9ab3yD.png

It's not doing anything. I have tried doing this. Why isn't it just an option within the game itself why does it has to be a struggle like this? I'm just going to get a refund as its too much for a 60 euro game.

When paying 60 for a game you don't want this kind of annoyance.

Just now, Silly Goose said:

It's not doing anything. I have tried doing this. Why isn't it just an option within the game itself why does it has to be a struggle like this? I'm just going to get a refund as its too much for a 60 euro game.

I'm really sorry about this, you seem to have come across a very uncommon problem. Selecting a new language should prompt steam to update your game files so I think something is definitely broken here and I have exhausted my knowledge so please consider emailing KSP support about this and include a link to this thread to prevent duplicate troubleshooting efforts.

I'm really sorry about this, you seem to have come across a very uncommon problem. Selecting a new language should prompt steam to update your game files so I think something is definitely broken here and I have exhausted my knowledge so please consider emailing KSP support about this and include a link to this thread to prevent duplicate troubleshooting efforts.

Uncommon? i have seen lots of people since 2017 with this problem. But it doesn't matter anymore as i have requested my refund through steam.

I will wait until KSP2 gets released, hoping it will have the option to change language.

Thanks anyways.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.