[1.12.3] Starilex Intra-Vehicular Solutions: MKI Pod 'Needle'

Ailex

MKI Pod 'Needle' Configuration
A Starliex product

Hello fellow kerbounats!
After many weeks of work,
and even more weeks of procrastination, with more than 80 custom made props, I'm proud to release the 'Needle' configuration for the MK1 pod !
This configuration goes far and beyond to provide the latest gadgets and knobs to every kerbal pilot, with nice additions such as a phase angle indicator, slope angle, altitude callouts
and much much more.

Here below are some screenshots of the capsule :

Spoiler

Download:

Installation:

Be sure to have installed all the dependencies.
Download the zip file and copy the `GameData` folder inside the KSP folder

Dependencies:

• Raster Prop Monitor
  • MOARdV's Avionic System
  • ModuleManager
  • ASET Props
  • ASET Avionics

• Reviva (Suggested)

Reviva support:

Reviva is a mod that allows multiple IVAs for the same pod,  giving you the option to switch between them in game.

Thanks to @610yesnolovely this IVA is supported as well out of the box!  (Thank you!)

Versions:

• 1.0 - Initial release [current]

License: CC-BY-NC-SA

Edited by Ailex
Added reviva support section thanked 610yesnolovely

• 3 weeks later...

Yay! This is a very great and decent Mk1 Command pod using MAS.

Do you have built in support for Reviva? If not, I'm happy to either help figure that out or add support to Reviva itself (Reviva is a mod that allows dynamic IVA switching so you can install any number of IVA mods and not worry about which one will work). KSA IVA recently added support, so you might be able to check that one out.

• 3 weeks later...

I had a closer look at the 1.0 version, this is a very excellent Mk1 CM, congrats! Is this RPM and MAS based? From what I could tell it seems to be all RPM, in which case MAS isn't really a dependency.

I'm looking forward to 1.1 with Reviva support, let me know if you need any help. GitHub doesn't seem to have these changes, no hurry though, I know finding time can be tricky.

Edited by 610yesnolovely

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi ! I've been using your IVA for quite some time, amazing work ! Great attention to detail and aesthetics : )

I myself recently got into IVA prop editing (texturing/making assets is starting slow, but is new for me), and was wondering if your mod's license would allow other mod to redistribute your nice props, with full credits of course. : )

Thank you, and happy IVA-ing ! :) 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there!

Thanks so much, I'm super happy that you like my mod, and I'm also flattered that you want to use the props I made for your projects as-well.

To distribute my props I need you to provide me your full address on which you will be contacted by my legal team via certified mail and we can further discuss the arrangement in private :)

Hah! I'm joking!

I specifically picked the CC-BY-NC-SA license because it allows people like you take take stuff from my mod and make it better, the only requirements are that you credit the author and that you do not use it for commercial purposes, so yep, you're absolutely free to use my stuff! Furthermore, if you have any questions regarding IVA making, feel free to ask me, just be advised that I have a response time slower than the Curiosity rover as I got plenty of irl stuff to take care of, but I'll try to check in every one in a while.

Also, credit where credit due, "my" props are actually made from a selection of variants already present in MOARDv, I have made few with custom logic, but that's just a config file iirc, there should be 2 pdfs for mod makers where there's a list of all the variants, you might wanna check it out (can't remember them on the top of my mind but it should not be hard to find online).

Happy holidays & thanks again for downloading my mod ! :D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.