Different kerbals in ship after time warp

Yeah, so I thought I was crazy, but I launch a ship with a set of pilot/scientists and after a time warp they magically turned into tourists from missions.

Anyone seen this behavior and know what is causing it? Running 1.12.3 with 30+ mods like RSS/BDB/NF/USI/Konstructs.

On 8/28/2022 at 4:15 PM, Jimbodiah said:

Yeah, so I thought I was crazy, but I launch a ship with a set of pilot/scientists and after a time warp they magically turned into tourists from missions.

Anyone seen this behavior and know what is causing it? Running 1.12.3 with 30+ mods like RSS/BDB/NF/USI/Konstructs.

Log file would help

25 minutes ago, Robin Patenall said:

I've never played with USI, but isn't that a life support mod? Did your Kerbals run out of supplies?

I know of at least two life support mods which do that

1 hour ago, Jimbodiah said:

Yep, USI lifesupport. Not run into issues with supplies being gone, just normal drain. I'll see if I can can get some more tourist missions and reproduce it for a logfile. see link for logs

I'd suggest posting the the USI LS thread here:  

I don't know that mod at all, and it sounds like you are either having a problem with the mod, or a problem using the mod.  Either way, no need to do this in a separate thread

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.