[1.12.x] Artemis Construction Kit | Stockalike Orion & SLS | v1.4.0 | (Lockheed lander!)

benjee10

21 minutes ago, biohazard15 said:

currently in beta as "HLS" (no idea what does that mean):

17 minutes ago, OrbitalManeuvers said:

oh ok, i know what that is ... but the author calls it HLS, thus my being lost.

It stands for "Human Landing System", which is the name of the NASA program that is in charge of selecting the lander portion of the Artemis Program.

Just me?

[WRN 08:13:57.146] Warning on PartSubtype Blue on module ModuleB9PartSwitch (moduleID='handrails') on part benjee10.HLS.pod: Texture 'Benjee10_Orion/Orion/Parts/ht2_details_shared_B' not found!

Here's a full log. ACK w/o BDB, JNSQ. Synched with Github just prior to testing.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1_O0EtaRsOkm2AFYfAmOcrD_8a2qnhNuS?usp=sharing

B9 errors are usually survivable, but this one prevents craft from loading correctly, and throws the VAB into a fit: load craft, craft appears but Open Craft dialog doesn't close, and the staging isn't even present at all, cannot launch, etc.

18 minutes ago, OrbitalManeuvers said:

B9 errors are usually survivable, but this one prevents craft from loading correctly, and throws the VAB into a fit: load craft, craft appears but Open Craft dialog doesn't close, and the staging isn't even present at all, cannot launch, etc.

I have the same error, but on my install crafts containing the pod load and fly without any such bugs. I do have BDB, though.

Привет bengee10! У вас есть свой собственный сервер discord? Можно ли туда попасть? 
Hello bengee10! Do you have discord server? Is it possible to get there?

Edited by Bradis

3 hours ago, Bradis said:

Привет bengee10! У вас есть свой собственный сервер discord? Можно ли туда попасть?

Hello bengee10! Do you have your own discord server? Is it possible to get there?

@Bradis, We ask that you include an English translation for any posts you make outside the international section.   A simple google translate copy/paste will suffice.  Thanks!

@Bradis, мы просим вас включать перевод на английский язык для любых сообщений, которые вы публикуете за пределами международного раздела. Достаточно простого копирования/вставки с помощью Google Translate. Спасибо!

Are parts in this mod interchangeable with those in reDIRECT? I want to use SOCK but I am not sure if reDIRECT SLS/Orion parts will conflict or be redundant with this mod. Worse comes to worst, I can just prune reDIRECT SLS parts using Janitor's Closet but I would rather check first.

18 hours ago, Gargamel said:

@Bradis, We ask that you include an English translation for any posts you make outside the international section.   A simple google translate copy/paste will suffice.  Thanks!

@Bradis, мы просим вас включать перевод на английский язык для любых сообщений, которые вы публикуете за пределами международного раздела. Достаточно простого копирования/вставки с помощью Google Translate. Спасибо!

I wanted to insert an English translation, but accidentally inserted the original)))

6 hours ago, Europaren said:

Are parts in this mod interchangeable with those in reDIRECT? I want to use SOCK but I am not sure if reDIRECT SLS/Orion parts will conflict or be redundant with this mod. Worse comes to worst, I can just prune reDIRECT SLS parts using Janitor's Closet but I would rather check first.

They're compatible with each other with no issues.

11 hours ago, Europaren said:

4 hours ago, Entr8899 said:

They're compatible with each other with no issues.

To add info: reDIRECT and ACK together won't cause issues, but the parts aren't "interchangeable". There are definitely some different parts in reDIRECT. 

13 hours ago, davidy12 said:

@OrbitalManeuvers What are the engines and station parts?

The PPE-ish part on the left is just built from NF parts mostly, with a reactor and NF engine. Lander is all ACK, Orion is all ACK. Station is Planetside + BDB, and the resupply craft is Tundra. I think :)

Edited by OrbitalManeuvers