[1.12.x] Artemis Construction Kit | Stockalike Orion & SLS | v1.4.0 | (Lockheed lander!)

benjee10

Hi KrAu, if you want to use ATK in RO/RP, you need to upload the RO configuration from the link that SkyPhoenix999 gave(how to do it is described at the link):

https://github.com/SkyPhoenix999/Artemis-Construction-Kit-RO-Configs

Also a better Kerbalism configuration would be useful as you can't set in the capsules any other method of air purification other than consuming "Li" ;) but still great job !!! 
BTW, I am preparing a flight to Mars in the style of Constellation Program ;) .

Everything works beautifully only when loading KSP i get 4 errors popping up:

Bez-tytulu.jpg

Anyone have a good idea for setting up a good launch platform with Modular Launch Pads? The shuttle one is decent enough, has the ports for the SRBS, but the arm doesn't hit the hatch location at all. I haven't fully built the Saturn V one yet, I don't have a lot of experience with it, just kinda getting into it. 

EDIT: After actually looking through the entire thread, I see several examples. Don’t mind me….

Edited by Smegghed

On 11/25/2022 at 6:17 PM, Aion said:

嗨 KrAu,如果您想在RO/RP 中使用 ATK,您需要从 SkyPhoenix999 给出的链接上传RO配置(如何操作在链接中描述):

https://github.com/SkyPhoenix999/Artemis-Construction-Kit-RO-配置

更好的坎巴利亚配置也很有用,因为除了消耗“Li”;)之外,您不能在胶囊中设置任何其他空气净化方法,但仍然!!!
顺便说一句,我正在准备以星座计划;)的方式飞往火星。

只有在加载 KSP 时,一切才能正常工作,我弹出 4 个错误:

贝兹-蒂图鲁.jpg

thank you!i will try

45 minutes ago, CytauriKerbal said:

I'm still having a glitch with the rcs thrusters on the Orion Spacecraft. Whenever I use the thrusters, they turn into a pink cylinder. Does anyone have an answer? Here is the picture https://imgur.com/gallery/8fKMCJe

For effective troubleshooting, can you provide a ksp.log file? This enables the mod developer to check for errors.

Well, SLS finally flew! You'll notice I didn't publish an update right before the launch attempt this time, so I'm taking credit for this one...

A big thanks to everyone who has been enjoying the mod. We saw a big spike in downloads on launch day so I assume there have been a lot of Artemis I recreations since then! 

screenshot5.png

Artemis Construction Kit | Update 4

Kerbal Landing System

No self-respecting lunar program would be complete without a crewed lander. As HLS for Artemis currently consists of Starship (which is way beyond the scope of this mod), a second lander hasn't been chosen yet, and the other proposals either had a negative mass margin or were ugly as sin (sorry Blue), I've decided to implement the single-stage Lockheed lander proposal from a few years ago. This utilises a modified Orion pressure vessel and numerous other Orion systems, so it makes sense to include it with Orion itself.

screenshot72.png?width=1640&height=923

It's a cryogenic lander which should have more than enough DV for a round trip from a highly elliptical lunar polar orbit to the surface and back again!

Also features some fun alternate texture options:

screenshot5.png

(screenshots by @Pioneer_Steve)

Orion Improvements

screenshot67.png

Based on some of the incredible footage coming down from Artemis I, I've revised some of the textures and model work on the Service Module to better reflect the real Orion, and added a couple of new parts:

• Updated service module model & textures
  • Remodelled auxiliary thrusters
  • Added solar array 'selfie' cameras 
  • Added star tracker navigation system
  • Added optical communications system (to be flown on Artemis II)

screenshot72.png

Other Updates

I've also made a few smaller quality of life improvements:

• Switched Shaddy implementation from Shabby to Textures Unlimited. This should solve the log spam on load for those without Shaddy (thanks Rodger for sorting this!)
  • Added Neptune Camera support to relevant parts

Now available on GitHub and SpaceDock

23 hours ago, Aussie Toad Stool said:

For effective troubleshooting, can you provide a ksp.log file? This enables the mod developer to check for errors.

Thanks for responding, I'll try the new update to see if the problem occurs. I'll give logs if it does. Nice job devs on the new update also!

On 11/25/2022 at 10:17 AM, Aion said:

Everything works beautifully only when loading KSP i get 4 errors popping up:

Bez-tytulu.jpg

How do you get the custom loading screens? I see every single stock screenshot a minimum of 5 times when loading my ksp.

p.s. Really nice Curiosity Rover - what mod is it from?

p.p.s. lovely mod @benjee10 :)

I am having problem might not be for mod but want some help. when or something happens I can't stage but still able to use throttle, can't check debug menu in alt menu, after doing a few burns/time warping to burn things go gray on UI and when going in  menu, menu gets bugged out and can't click anything and can't right click on parts (this happens when flying block 1 SLS from craft files)

Log

Spoiler

[EXC 18:17:15.842] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    SoftMasking.SoftMask.UpdateMaskParameters () (at <0435390348b6470d8166bd1c53b4b100>:0)
    SoftMasking.SoftMask.OnWillRenderCanvases () (at <0435390348b6470d8166bd1c53b4b100>:0)
    UnityEngine.Canvas.SendWillRenderCanvases () (at <6abb5768313b43b49a30fcef70f5d7de>:0)
    UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
    ModuleManager.UnityLogHandle.InterceptLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
    UnityEngine.Camera:Render()
    scatterer.ReflectionProbeFixer:OnPreCull()
    UnityEngine.Experimental.Rendering.ScriptableRuntimeReflectionSystemWrapper:Internal_ScriptableRuntimeReflectionSystemWrapper_TickRealtimeProbes(Boolean&)
[EXC 18:17:15.859] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    SoftMasking.SoftMask.SoftMasking.ISoftMask.GetReplacement (UnityEngine.Material original) (at <0435390348b6470d8166bd1c53b4b100>:0)
    SoftMasking.SoftMaskable.GetModifiedMaterial (UnityEngine.Material baseMaterial) (at <0435390348b6470d8166bd1c53b4b100>:0)
    UnityEngine.UI.Graphic.get_materialForRendering () (at <a6472e411f874b3ebd6709e17b5f792d>:0)
    UnityEngine.UI.Graphic.UpdateMaterial () (at <a6472e411f874b3ebd6709e17b5f792d>:0)
    UnityEngine.UI.Image.UpdateMaterial () (at <a6472e411f874b3ebd6709e17b5f792d>:0)
    UnityEngine.UI.Graphic.Rebuild (UnityEngine.UI.CanvasUpdate update) (at <a6472e411f874b3ebd6709e17b5f792d>:0)
    UnityEngine.UI.CanvasUpdateRegistry.PerformUpdate () (at <a6472e411f874b3ebd6709e17b5f792d>:0)
    ModuleManager.UnityLogHandle.InterceptLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
    UnityEngine.Canvas:SendWillRenderCanvases()
[EXC 18:17:15.859] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    SoftMasking.SoftMask.UpdateMaskParameters () (at <0435390348b6470d8166bd1c53b4b100>:0)
    SoftMasking.SoftMask.OnWillRenderCanvases () (at <0435390348b6470d8166bd1c53b4b100>:0)
    UnityEngine.Canvas.SendWillRenderCanvases () (at <6abb5768313b43b49a30fcef70f5d7de>:0)
    UnityEngine.Debug:CallOverridenDebugHandler(Exception, Object)
[EXC 18:17:15.861] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    SoftMasking.SoftMask.UpdateMaskParameters () (at <0435390348b6470d8166b

Keep getting these NullReferenceException everytime around the same time when game breaks.

If not in right area please direct me to the right forum area

**FYI**  

If you want to use the craft files from ACK and have them actually load without errors, please read this lil quick tutorial. I thought it would help anyone else annoyed by it like me.

Ok so, If you're hoping to install only this mod and use the craft files from the mod that come with it, they will not work. Well the orion craft will but not any of the stacked launcher craft files.

Craft files will not work succesfully without installing BluedogDB. Obviously nobody wants to have to install the way too entirely too large and bloated parts pack that is BluedogDB. I love the pack but honestly does anyone use ALL the parts in it? Cmon. It's too bloated and anyone who installs alot of mods will testify that you should cut out whatever parts you dont use.

So For anyone wanting the craft files from ACK to work "out of the box" who does not want to have to install the whole BluedogDB pack, you can make everything work by downloading BluedogDB and extracting just the files/folders needed.  The main ones are the Centaur RL10 Engine and the Delta DCSS and the Delta AJ10 engine.

RMM mod pack is mentioned in the original post but as far as i can tell ive searched each craft file and see no RMM parts used in any of them. @benjee10 is this right? Whats the scope of the RMM parts you mentioned?

These are the craft files included in ACK, you can see the bluedog parts listed in the craft file. This means if they are not there, most of the time the craft will not load. Although KSP is finnicky and loads some crafts with 5 missing files but the wont load some crafts with a single missing file. Go figure. Whatevs tho idc.

7hz9okf.jpg

e7oOyQq.jpg

9edRPbw.jpg

These are the file you need from BluedogDB

\Bluedog_DB\
    \FX
        *whole folder
    \FXconfig
        *whole folder
    \Parts
        \Centaur
            \bluedog_Centaur_RL10.dds
            \bluedog_Centaur_RL10_Emit.dds
            \bluedog_Centaur_RL10_NRM.dds
            \bluedog_CentaurD_RL10.cfg
            \bluedog_CentaurD_RL10.mu
            \bluedog_CentaurD_RL10A4N.cfg
            \bluedog_CentaurD_RL10A4N.mu
            \bluedog_CentaurD_RL10B2.cfg
            \bluedog_CentaurD_RL10B2.mu
            \bluedog_Helios_Mesh.dds
            \bluedog_Hydrolox_innerGlow.dds
            \RL10ExtraNozzles.mu
            \Upgrades.cfg
        \Delta
            \DCSS
                \Bluedog_DCSS_5m.dds
                \Bluedog_DCSS_5m_LH2tank.dds
                \Bluedog_DCSS_5m_LH2tank_NRM.dds
                \Bluedog_DCSS_5m_NRM.dds
                \bluedog_DCSS_Tex1.dds
                \bluedog_DCSS_Tex1_NRM.dds
                \bluedog_DCSS_Tex2.dds
                \bluedog_DCSS_Tex2_NRM.dds
                \bluedog_DeltaIV_DCSS_5m.cfg
                \bluedog_DeltaIV_DCSS_5m.mu
                \bluedog_Helios_Mesh.dds
            \DeltaK
                \bluedog_AJ10_118F.cfg
                \bluedog_AJ10_118F.mu
                \bluedog_AJ10_118K.cfg
                \bluedog_AJ10_118K.mu
                \bluedog_AJ10_118X.cfg
                \bluedog_AJ10_118X.mu
                \bluedog_Helios_Mesh.dds
                \bluedog_Titan_innerGlow.dds
                \Paint
                    \Alternate
                    \Blue
                    \Green
                    \White
                \bluedog_DeltaK_Emit.dds
                \bluedog_Hydrolox_innerGlow.dds
                \bluedog_Titan_innerGlow.dds
                \glass.dds
    \Patches
        \Thermal
            \engines.cfg
        \ThrustCurve
            \prefab
                \castor30.cfg
                \castor30XL.cfg
                \castor120.cfg
                \flat.cfg
                \longSep.cfg
                \risefall_66.cfg
                \risefall_76.cfg
                \risefall_86.cfg
                \sr118.cfg
                \sr119.cfg
                \steadydrop_30.cfg
                \steadydrop_66.cfg
                \steadydrop_76.cfg
                \steadydrop_86.cfg
            \default.cfg
        \DeprecatedParts.cfg
        \mass_patch.cfg
        \RemoveExtraFields.cfg
        \Star-37-48-Rescale.cfg

\Plugins
        \BDB.dll
    \Suits
        \Icons
            \A7L_F-icon.png
            \A7L_M-icon.png
            \A7LB_F-icon.png
            \A7LB_M-icon.png
            \A7LB-c_F-icon.png
            \A7LB-c_M-icon.png
        \Textures
            \A7L_diff.dds
            \A7L_nrm.dds
            \A7LB_diff.dds
            \A7LB_nrm.dds
            \A7LB-c_diff.dds
        \Suits.cfg

**The suits folder is just because they're cool so why not. You do not need the suits for ACK crafts to work.

How do I do that?

Download bluedogDB (latest rev). Extract it somewhere that is not your KSP install yet. Go through this directory list above and basically delete everything that is not listed. Its actually really easy. Then, whatever is leftunder the bluedog main folder, just copy that into your /GameData folder in your KSP install location.

Now im sure the reason  the bluedog files needed for this mod to work properly are not included is due to "LiScEnSiNg" derpa derp, but I dont like downloading a mod that has craft files that wont even work unless I have to install a humongous parts pack that I dont need only to use 3 parts from it.

If you cant figure this out, DM me, ill send you a zip file pre-made.