My first dive into modding with plugins: LudicrousParts (I know, very "creative" name)

LudicrousFun

ibgSqS9.png

How long does it take on average for mods to be added to CKAN btw, because it's been a good week or two and I still don't see it listed. So just wondering if that's normal

Makes sense why it'd take a while to sort out though.

Edited by LudicrousFun

Currently mod is in early-alpha, so changes can occur frequently that are not backwards-compatible.

Parts:

1.  AH-3000 Anti-hydrogen Propulsion System: An antimatter propulsion system as the name suggests. Ridiculously powerful, but ridiculously risky.
  2. Anti-Tank System Antihydrogen Tank: An antimatter tank to pair with the part above. Stores anti-hydrogen which explodes when tank is not powered or unable to cope with the acceleration. Upon explosion creates very lethal shrapnel. Ridiculously expensive.
  3. NX(n)-1.875m Intermediate Size Fuel Tank: A series of fuel tanks that are equivalent to the FT-(n)00 tanks but 1.875m bulk size instead. Fragile.
  4. HYDROX Water containment device: A somewhat useless part, entirely for thermoregulation using water.
  5. S-1x1 Glass Panel: A simple transparent glass panel. Nothing much to say.

Modifiers:

1. All tanks containing LiquidFuel, Oxidizer or Monopropellant now has the LiquidTank module, simulating tank pressure and internals.
  2. Enables tweakscale for all parts for the Tweakscale Continued mod. Disable if you think it's too hacky.

Plugins:

1. Antimatter Tank module: (Explained in Parts, point 2)
  2. LiquidTank module (Explained in Modifiers, point 1)
  3. Shrapnel Generator: Generates shrapnel flying out in all directions.
  4. Warning Display: Displays if something (in this plugin) on your ship is about to go wrong.
  5. ConfigInfo: Runtime configurations and behind-the-scenes stuff.

Dependencies:

1. Module Manager
  2. KSP 1.8.1+ (1.8.1 works best since I am developping in 1.8.1)

Optional Extras:

1. TweakScale

Known Incompatibilities:

1.  Procedural Parts: Due to indeterminate tank contents until launch (I could fix that, but that'll break a lot of things as well.)

Hopefully that explains most of it.

Edited by LudicrousFun

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.