KSP2 Artemis Recreation

Ghostii_Space

10 minutes ago, Nate Simpson said:

You'd be amazed how longer runway = heavier planes = "I wish it were even longer."

Colony's are going to have a modular road/runway system right? Because if so that is when you build a colony on kerbin with a runway that in circles the planet.

19 minutes ago, Anth12 said:

Does it still count as pre-alpha footage?

Also great teaser for us starving for more KSP2. I can see a battery, white decouplers, a heat shield.

Maybe a terrier?

On twitter it still says Pre-alpha Gameplay

Awesome new footage!!!  Smoke effects could use a little more work, but that terrain and textures look amazing.  The atmospheric scattering is also breathtaking!  The mun from a distance looks very inviting (such a tease) lol.  The game is looking really good!!!

Bit sad we dont see a reentry shot but still looks great. Will the rocket always have lights pointed on it for the launch lab or was it just for this video? I personally think it'd look cooler if the lights were toned down. I think part of the reason the smoke doesnt look as good as it could is because not only does it appear to be 2d it also just feels too bright, I think instead of the whole smoke cloud having the same lighting it having more 3d lighting would look wonderful

1 hour ago, Bej Kerman said:

The water under the pad doesn't look cartoonish enough, seemingly doesn't belong. That's just a tiny nitpick though, I'm desperate to have my hands on this game and don't care if one minor effect looks off :D

Our tech artist checked in a fix for that literally two hours after we did the capture. The perils of posting footage of a game in development!