KSPIE Question regarding Radiators and heat dissipation

FusionNexus

Heyo! Just a simple question regarding radiators and reactors, and dissipating the heat. Mostly to do with the thermal mechanics helper. Im honestly struggling to figure out exactly whats worth keeping an eye on, but my best guess is the parts that turned blue? Ive launched multiple rockets with reactors before that run pretty much perfectly fine but these thermal mechanics are still kinda hard to understand for me. Little help? this mod can honestly be a bit confusing at times (only today did I just finally realize that 1MJ = 1000EC when converted between using the Supercapacitors, which finally gave me some understanding on that part)

Also, asking with my own thread cause, quite frankly, the KSPIE thread seems kinda dead right now.

image of my current rocket under construction, fitted with an Antimatter reactor that feeds into a thermal nozzle, and a thermal generator (ignore the charged particle generator, I swapped it with a thermal generator after realizing the particular reactor doesnt feed into charged particle gens, a while after taking this image), as well as info on the radiator I plan to utilize.

Quick EDIT: the Antimatter reactor is a beam core reactor added by Interstellar Technologies, hence its ability to work with thermal nozzles.

pPRtxzq.jpeg

Edited by FusionNexus

Heyo, about 1 week later without a response, So just wondering if anyone is able to help me understand this.

There's effectively no info i can find that actually explains in good detain how the thermal mechanics with KSPIE work, and the thermal helper in the image above, while informative, somewhat confuses me. Ive seen 4 colors on it (red, yellow, blue, green) and, while i could make a guess that the colors represent better heat management, i would like some actual explanation on how the thermal mechanics actually work.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.