New KSP 2 Image Posted to Instagram?

Deadmeat24

54 minutes ago, whatsEJstandfor said:

That was here:

I just called my bookie in Vegas and they confirmed that my money is still on this Friday, 9/9

This would make sense given the sudden uptick in small tidbits drawing people's interest back after they realized the game wasn't coming out until next year.

8 hours ago, whatsEJstandfor said:

That was here:

I just called my bookie in Vegas and they confirmed that my money is still on this Friday, 9/9

Wouldn't get my hopes up lol, but it being on a friday makes good sense.

24 minutes ago, intelliCom said:

Interesting question; do we have a prediction for a specific time of day? State timezone too please.

Using the YouTube Upload Time extension, the first three feature videos were posted at 8, 9, and 6:30 AM Pacific, respectively. The previous 3 have all been at 6 AM Pacific ± 10s. I'm gonna say 6 AM Pacific for the next one, too, and I'm calling my bookie to let him know.

2 minutes ago, whatsEJstandfor said:

Using the YouTube Upload Time extension, the first three feature videos were posted at 8, 9, and 6:30 AM Pacific, respectively. The previous 3 have all been at 6 AM Pacific ± 10s. I'm gonna say 6 AM Pacific for the next one, too, and I'm calling my bookie to let him know.

That's basically 20h 47m from this exact comment. I got a timer for everyone to follow if they'd like; let's see how it lines up.

Launch Countdown – Countdown to 9 Sep 2022 6:00 am in Los Angeles (timeanddate.com)

7 minutes ago, whatsEJstandfor said:

I'm calling my bookie to let him know.

Also, just curious, what are the actual stakes of you losing your bet? And what are the conditions of the time being off by an hour or two?

What if the feature video still comes out on the 9th of September... at 11:59pm Pacific?

5 hours ago, The Aziz said:

There's a chance of a video dropping anywhere this month. 22 day long window.

But, like SLS, it could miss the mark entirely. Let's hope not, but if it is later, let's keep in mind that the next feature video only becomes more likely as more time passes.

Yes but it turns out feature videos come around 3PM (my local time). It's nearing 4PM and no signs of it even in playlists (you can usually spot there a video that's being uploaded before it's actually available). I'd bet 3rd or 4th week of September.

But hell, I'd enjoy a surprise.

In playlists. In short, if you're uploading a video and you decide to put it in a playlist right away, it actually appears there as "private video". KSP channel has "Feature videos" playlist, so that's a place to look. Of course there's no point in looking too often (or today for that matter) as upload doesn't take long for ~15 minute videos.

3 hours ago, MechBFP said:

I have never seen content posted this early so I feel like you got your times wrong somehow lol. I always see stuff posted about 2.5 hours from now. 

I was using a Chrome extension called YouTube Upload Time that shows the time a video was uploaded, and it showed 6 AM for the previous 3 vids

3 hours ago, The Aziz said:

It's nearing 4PM and no signs of it even in playlists

I have become the Nate Silver of KSP ;.;

1 hour ago, whatsEJstandfor said:

I was using a Chrome extension called YouTube Upload Time that shows the time a video was uploaded, and it showed 6 AM for the previous 3 vids

The question is, is that just uploaded, or when it was made public?