New KSP 2 Image Posted to Instagram?

Deadmeat24

On 9/8/2022 at 5:50 PM, Pthigrivi said:

Don't we sometimes find out they're being filmed ahead of time?

I'm glad someone else pointed this out. Seems like the KSP Instagram account has given a heads up in the past that filming was in progress. Finding that out almost made me get Instagram, but alas, not even KSP was a great enough tempter. 

On 9/13/2022 at 11:37 AM, Ahres said:

I'm glad someone else pointed this out. Seems like the KSP Instagram account has given a heads up in the past that filming was in progress. Finding that out almost made me get Instagram, but alas, not even KSP was a great enough tempter. 

They posted on their story they were filming the last one, I noticed that and posted it on the forum. I'll keep an eye out.

2 hours ago, Deadmeat24 said:

They posted on their story they were filming the last one, I noticed that and posted it on the forum. I'll keep an eye out.

I think they've usually made those posts months in advance, though. From what I recall, none of their "feature video in progress" posts actually coincided with the release of a feature video, so I'm not sure that's a good indicator. I'd be willing to bet they already have all the videos finished, and are just doling them out now.

3 minutes ago, TheOrbitalMechanic said:

I think they've usually made those posts months in advance, though. From what I recall, none of their "feature video in progress" posts actually coincided with the release of a feature video, so I'm not sure that's a good indicator. I'd be willing to bet they already have all the videos finished, and are just doling them out now.

Agreed; I don't see any reason why all 6 (presumably) videos wouldn't have already been in the can as of, like, a year ago.

2 hours ago, whatsEJstandfor said:

Agreed; I don't see any reason why all 6 (presumably) videos wouldn't have already been in the can as of, like, a year ago.

Nah that would be weird. A lot of the things they showed were things they were actively working on, like interstellar vessels with the fancy radiators that Nertea and others put together sometime between last sept. and this march. Plus you can see Nate's beard get progressively longer ;)