Jump to content

Find a nice location on kerbin!


Recommended Posts

To do this challenge you must find a nice spot on kerbin and take a picture. Once you have taken a picture you must provide coordinates. Finally, a judge will visit the coordinates in their own game and give you a rating on a scale of 1/10. 1 being a generic, uninteresting spot on kerbin, 10 being one of the most beautiful place you have ever seen in ksp.

Rules:
1. All mods are welcome other than planet packs.
2. You must give the coordinates of the location.
3. Alt+f12/vessel mover is considered cheating.
4. Kraken drives and other glitches are ok.
5. images are required (Obviously!)
6Please don't use locations you get from kayak club

Once you find a spot, make sure to say what category your vehicle fits in.

Boats leaderboard:

Spoiler

 

Planes leaderboard:

Spoiler

 

Helicopters leaderboard:

Spoiler

 

VTOLs leaderboard:

Spoiler

 

Rovers/cars leaderboard:

Spoiler

 

Rocket leaderboard:

Spoiler

 

SSTO leaderboard (Must be shown in orbit):

Spoiler

 

 

Edited by Rutabaga22
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Do Visual mods make a difference

Because, say, if there was someone with no visual mods, and then someone else with AVP with 48k Kerbin clouds etc., and they found the same spot, or the one without mods found a better spot, would it make a difference

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Thundrevv said:

Do Visual mods make a difference

Because, say, if there was someone with no visual mods, and then someone else with AVP with 48k Kerbin clouds etc., and they found the same spot, or the one without mods found a better spot, would it make a difference

I will attempt to ignore visual mods by only judging the spot based on what it looks like in my heavily modded install.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/10/2022 at 1:04 PM, Rutabaga22 said:

I will attempt to ignore visual mods by only judging the spot based on what it looks like in my heavily modded install.

Well, that doesn't seem very fair.  What is the point of finding a spot on a Kerbin we think is awesome when we have no idea what that spot looks like on YOUR install?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Scarecrow71 said:

Well, that doesn't seem very fair.  What is the point of finding a spot on a Kerbin we think is awesome when we have no idea what that spot looks like on YOUR install?

It's meant to be balanced because they are all being judged based on my install, if I judged it off of your image there would be too much variation. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...