Kerbals with adjustable jumping strength

Allow Kerbals to reduce the force of their jumps on low gravity planets if they wanted to. I mean, it's cool to jump over the entire ship, but when you have to leave your EVA pack behind to carry a science kit to place, your only way back in is a well aimed jump or an inflatable airlock placed down low to the ground on a girder or robotic part.

1 minute ago, jclovis3 said:

Allow Kerbals to reduce the force of their jumps on low gravity planets if they wanted to. I mean, it's cool to jump over the entire ship, but when you have to leave your EVA pack behind to carry a science kit to place, your only way back in is a well aimed jump or an inflatable airlock placed down low to the ground on a girder or robotic part.

I'd say this could be implemented by holding space to determine jumping height, which can be toggled in settings of course in exchange for the original "max jump height at all times"

Or... make them better... stronger... we have the technology.  

@PART[kerbalEVA,kerbalEVAfemale,kerbalEVAVintage,kerbalEVAfemaleVintage,kerbalEVAfemaleFuture,kerbalEVAFuture]
{

@MODULE[ModuleInventoryPart]
    {
        // how many slots do you want? 3, 4, 11? 
        @InventorySlots = 3

// other things to change from defaults 
	// @packedVolumeLimit = 50
	// @massLimit = 0.075
    }
}

Problem solved. 

This is a great idea that I've thought of also. In my mind the vertical position of the cursor above the kerb would determine the height of jump.  Additionally, the ability to select a point on the terrain or a part on a craft, press a key, and the kerb jumps, walks, or jetpacks there