my KSP is not loading

I got KSP a few hours ago and launched it a few time a it loads a little more than half way and stops the loading bar says loading expansions i read a few more websites and i reinstalled the game multiple times but is still stuck there the images are loading but no the bar

no, i just downloaded it

i read though a few more forms i think you need the log 

[LOG 18:52:02.537] ******* Log Initiated for Kerbal Space Program - 1.12.3.3173 (WindowsPlayer x64) en-us *******
Kerbal Space Program - 1.12.3.3173 (WindowsPlayer x64) en-us

CPU: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU W3503 @ 2.40GHz (2)
RAM: 20477
GPU: NVIDIA Quadro FX 580 (479MB)
SM: 40 (Direct3D 11.0 [level 10.0])
RT Formats: ARGB32, Depth, ARGBHalf, Shadowmap, RGB565, ARGB4444, ARGB1555, Default, ARGB2101010, DefaultHDR, ARGB64, ARGBFloat, RGFloat, RGHalf, RFloat, RHalf, R8, ARGBInt, RGInt, RInt, BGRA32, RGB111110Float, RG32, RGBAUShort, RG16, BGRA10101010_XR, BGR101010_XR, R16

[Full Log Snipped]

Edited by James Kerman
Removed full log

10 minutes ago, chillboat said:

no, i just downloaded it

No problems, your issue has been moved to Tech Support PC unmodded for better visibility and we have removed your full log because big posts like that  cause loading issues for the forum software. Please use a service like google drive or dropbox to upload your log and then link to it here.

1 minute ago, chillboat said:

hey @James Kermansorry for being impatient but can you give me the status of the bug pls

Sorry but I'm not very technically minded. Did you get the game from steam? If so I would try verifying the game files (this will compare your install against the current version and replace any borked files). If you got the game from the KSP store I would try completely removing it then reinstalling it.
https://help.steampowered.com/en/faqs/view/0C48-FCBD-DA71-93EB

• 3 weeks later...

Dont poke the bears...(Dont pester)

Also its been 19 days... Have you fixed it?

My best guess is

A) Steam is being a pain. Remove it from the steam folder, or redownload and download into NOT a steam folder

B) Also what 20447 RAM? huh? It might be your hardware

EDIT: Your graphics card is 900% times worse than a GTX 960 (mine) and even that struggles with KSP....

Edited by TKMK

On 9/30/2022 at 8:30 PM, chillboat said:

hey @James Kermansorry for being impatient but can you give me the status of the bug pls

Hi again, sorry, I thought you may have fixed the issue. It looks like @Superluminal Gremlin has worked it out as unfortunately your specs seem way under the minimal requirements to run the game, in particular you will need 4G of ram and a video card with 512mb.

Edited by James Kerman
fixed minimum ram

I’ve run KSP on a PC with just the integrated graphics doodah when my GPU broke, it wasn’t too happy about it but it worked nonetheless. 20GB of RAM should be more than enough as well.

Can you post the full log? There might be a problem in the loading process that the logs would show, or it might just be a resource issue with your CPU or GPU not coping and freezing the game so it never loads. When the game says “expansion loading complete” on screen, it’s actually compiling and running all the code; an error in that process will leave you at that screen forever so only the logs will show what’s going on.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.