Show and Tell - Jool Flyby

Ghostii_Space

On 11/10/2022 at 7:40 PM, Jacob Kerman said:

This game is under a lot of work, if you think you can do better quicker, then by all means go ahead! Until then, keep it to yourself!

at least i wouldnt lie about release date year after year and give my fans this nonsense

Edited by Fullmetal Analyst

On 11/15/2022 at 4:28 AM, Fullmetal Analyst said:

at least i wouldnt lie about release date year after year and give my fans this nonsense

Easy to do when you don’t have one. Let’s face it, even a bad or badly managed product is better than no product at all (and I think that this doesn’t even qualify as badly managed for a piece of software - those things can get such huge delays…). KSP would have ended with KSP 1, now we are getting KSP 2. Take your pick, if you would rather live in a reality where the franchise died with the first game then the internet is a large place, and I’m sure you can find someplace to hide from this horrible tragedy. 

Edited by Vanamonde

On 11/15/2022 at 10:21 AM, t_v said:

Easy to do when you don’t have one. Let’s face it, even a bad or badly managed product is better than no product at all (and I think that this doesn’t even qualify as badly managed for a piece of software - those things can get such huge delays…). KSP would have ended with KSP 1, now we are getting KSP 2. Take your pick, if you would rather live in a reality where the franchise died with the first game then the internet is a large place, and I’m sure you can find someplace to hide from this horrible tragedy. 

This guy gets it!

On 11/15/2022 at 7:28 AM, Fullmetal Analyst said:

Ksp2 is delayed just like everything else right now. In case you have been living under a rock for the last 2 years (and I'm willing to wager you have), there has been a pandemic. And a war. And these people have their own lives. We know it's a great quality game, and they are still making it better. Instant gratification isn't normal, especially with something like this. So, either shut up and go harass another game, or suck it up, and deal with another year. If you are willing to make this big of a stink about a release date, you obviously aren't doing anything anyways! Also, what are you doing on here at 6 in the morning?

Edited by Jacob Kerman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
15 minutes ago, Bej Kerman said:

I preferred these. Why do things need to be cropped to such an uncomfortable aspect ratio in some of the more recent material?

Probably because the devs themselves are using various (likely larger) aspect ratios, for that sweet sweet screen real estate. That's my guess, anyway.

Market to all ages, you mean? Push young people to have interest in space science? New generation of astronauts, perhaps? Just like KSP1 did, though on much smaller scale, for obvious reasons? *Throwback to that video where Nate was playing KSP with his son*

17 hours ago, Bej Kerman said:

Yes, Intercept. Market to a demographic that isn't old enough to buy games without stealing their mother's credit card :D 

They ain't babies, they can make money.

Edited by CytauriKerbal