Making Rockets from AI Generated Images

5 hours ago, R3dst0ne_Warri0r said:

from Craiyon: https://imgur.com/a/su0jT05

bottom left image.

This is the Rocket: https://imgur.com/a/YNZYO8D

I also generated the flag. took the bottom one from this screenshot.

From Craiyon: https://imgur.com/a/uSamD3I

Will follow up with launch + mission

That is a beautiful rocket! Looking forward to it's launch.

You wouldn't happen to have a craft file? I don't want to impose, but I kinda wanna fly it!

Edit: Also need to say I am amused by your dyson sphere quote. I just hope your locator beacon is working...

Edited by Blufor878

• 2 weeks later...

Our AI generation process (by that I mean whatever I cram in Craiyon) has now graduated to space stations. I present to you: TOOB! (I'm not kidding, the station is just called TOOB).
52471219493_90ba95213a_o.png
52471220898_070857b2f3_o.png
52471140640_d9d482f87c_o.png
Trust me, this was the most sane result of the process.

• 2 weeks later...

So this one was posted awhile ago, but I made a rocket (or pair of rockets) based on the lower row of images.
52398532683_1ac415b230_o.png
I present, the Uberstick!
dfhwu8w-c28d6a10-b7d1-4b46-9236-74689f44
dfhwu8s-7d04e454-2a9a-4774-8f4c-249c7a72
And the Uberstick 2!
dfhwv07-e64aeee3-8a68-45c3-8365-344df2d6
I do apologize for the minor transparency issues. I decided to leave TUFX installed for the time being. I can't resist playing with the filters. Also shoutout to @Beale's Tantares and CRE mods.

• 2 months later...
On 11/20/2022 at 11:00 PM, Blufor878 said:

untitled_by_pudgemountain_dfel78b-pre.jp
Got around to making the third one. I also used it as an opportunity to test the nuclear engine that (I think) comes with @Nertea's mod suite. I present: THE ATOM RUNNER!
52513032892_d42df3405e_o.png
52513984965_bfe8e62a6d_o.png
And a video!

Ooo, I really wanna make the second one, sadly, my BDB/Recreations install is archived for now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
11 hours ago, Kuansenhama said:

Wgfp9D0.jpg

Tried to match the colors as best I could, at least I have green and orange. Unf can't get rid of the black on the carrots.

I might have to make my own interpretation of that. I like it.

On 3/9/2023 at 7:52 AM, Martian Emigrant said:

Hello all.

I have been sitting on this one.

Did this drawing in January. Don't quite remember but I asked it to draw a sci-fi moon lander

QL6m9v0.png

And built this contraption  yesterday.

R2z5AeY.png

oPgHop8.png

ME

I think it'd be best to perhaps check the tabs open before you take a screenshot...

On 3/9/2023 at 8:52 AM, Martian Emigrant said:

Hello all.

I have been sitting on this one.

Did this drawing in January. Don't quite remember but I asked it to draw a sci-fi moon lander

QL6m9v0.png

And built this contraption  yesterday.

R2z5AeY.png

oPgHop8.png

ME

You can try to crop the image so the tab doesn't show, but some of us still know...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi, everybody!

I know it's been a hot minute. But I have something a little different for y'all. This morning I had a little session with ChatGPT and it created this description for a medium lifter it dubs "The Celestial Striker".

Design: The Celestial Striker is a sleek and powerful medium lifter rocket designed to deliver payloads of moderate size to orbit with efficiency and reliability. It boasts a modular design, allowing for customization and adaptation to various mission profiles. With its streamlined shape and advanced materials, the rocket minimizes aerodynamic drag during ascent, ensuring optimal performance.

First Stage: The first stage of the Celestial Striker is powered by a cluster of four high-thrust liquid-fueled engines. These engines provide an impressive liftoff thrust, allowing the rocket to quickly break free from the bonds of gravity. The first stage features advanced gimballing capabilities, enhancing maneuverability and aiding in stability during ascent.

Second Stage: Once the first stage is depleted, the second stage takes over. It utilizes a single, highly efficient vacuum-optimized engine with an extended nozzle. This engine is specifically designed for the vacuum of space and provides a significant boost in efficiency compared to the first stage engines. Its precise thrust control allows for precise orbital insertions and maneuverability.

Payload Fairing: To protect the valuable payload during ascent, the Celestial Striker features a large, clamshell-style payload fairing. This fairing is made of lightweight yet robust materials and can accommodate a variety of payloads, including satellites, science instruments, or even crewed capsules. It ensures that the payload remains safe and secure during the journey to orbit.

Optional Extras: The Celestial Striker offers a range of optional extras to further customize the rocket. These include additional solid rocket boosters for extra initial thrust, allowing for heavier payloads or shorter ascent times. You can also equip the rocket with aerodynamic control surfaces, such as grid fins or canard wings, to enhance stability and control during atmospheric flight.

I've actually taken the liberty of making my interpretation of this description:
HwKGgOq.png
hbSUFII.png
a8YNQHm.png

Your guys' mission, if you chose to accept it, is to make your interpretation of this description. I wish you guys the best of luck.

On 6/8/2023 at 7:17 PM, Blufor878 said:

Hi, everybody!

I know it's been a hot minute. But I have something a little different for y'all. This morning I had a little session with ChatGPT and it created this description for a medium lifter it dubs "The Celestial Striker".

Design: The Celestial Striker is a sleek and powerful medium lifter rocket designed to deliver payloads of moderate size to orbit with efficiency and reliability. It boasts a modular design, allowing for customization and adaptation to various mission profiles. With its streamlined shape and advanced materials, the rocket minimizes aerodynamic drag during ascent, ensuring optimal performance.

First Stage: The first stage of the Celestial Striker is powered by a cluster of four high-thrust liquid-fueled engines. These engines provide an impressive liftoff thrust, allowing the rocket to quickly break free from the bonds of gravity. The first stage features advanced gimballing capabilities, enhancing maneuverability and aiding in stability during ascent.

Second Stage: Once the first stage is depleted, the second stage takes over. It utilizes a single, highly efficient vacuum-optimized engine with an extended nozzle. This engine is specifically designed for the vacuum of space and provides a significant boost in efficiency compared to the first stage engines. Its precise thrust control allows for precise orbital insertions and maneuverability.

Payload Fairing: To protect the valuable payload during ascent, the Celestial Striker features a large, clamshell-style payload fairing. This fairing is made of lightweight yet robust materials and can accommodate a variety of payloads, including satellites, science instruments, or even crewed capsules. It ensures that the payload remains safe and secure during the journey to orbit.

Optional Extras: The Celestial Striker offers a range of optional extras to further customize the rocket. These include additional solid rocket boosters for extra initial thrust, allowing for heavier payloads or shorter ascent times. You can also equip the rocket with aerodynamic control surfaces, such as grid fins or canard wings, to enhance stability and control during atmospheric flight.

I've actually taken the liberty of making my interpretation of this description:
HwKGgOq.png
hbSUFII.png
a8YNQHm.png

Your guys' mission, if you chose to accept it, is to make your interpretation of this description. I wish you guys the best of luck.

And now for boosted variants. First we have Celestial 1206-2, which makes use of twin UA1206 boosters (the same used by the Titan series rockets).
djwagRh.png
2EqxD7c.png

• 3 weeks later...

Although after launch was failed,but is safety to return to ground

ScreenShot URL :

file:///C:/Users/88692/Pictures/Screenshots/%E8%9E%A2%E5%B9%95%E6%93%B7%E5%8F%96%E7%95%AB%E9%9D%A2%20(3).png

file:///C:/Users/88692/Pictures/Screenshots/%E8%9E%A2%E5%B9%95%E6%93%B7%E5%8F%96%E7%95%AB%E9%9D%A2%20(4).png

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.