SpaceX Barge Lander 2

Future Astronaut

I know it's been a while. My laptop's charging port broke and I had to get it fixed for a week. I also had to figure out why no Blender versions higher than 2.83 worked. Turns out that my drivers were REALLY old. I got those updated so now Blender 3.3 works. I also just upgraded to Windows 11 from Windows 10 so overall I haven't really been able to do much work. I hope to resume work on this and my contract mod (Extreme Plane Contracts) tomorrow.

15 hours ago, Future Astronaut said:

I know it's been a while. My laptop's charging port broke and I had to get it fixed for a week. I also had to figure out why no Blender versions higher than 2.83 worked. Turns out that my drivers were REALLY old. I got those updated so now Blender 3.3 works. I also just upgraded to Windows 11 from Windows 10 so overall I haven't really been able to do much work. I hope to resume work on this and my contract mod (Extreme Plane Contracts) tomorrow.

Glad you got that sorted. Being able to use 3.3 will make it much easier for you and allow for you to use the latest .mu plugin which has many great improvements. I highly recommend you try out the latest BforArtists fork of blender, it has the option to have the blender key set up if you want but graphic user interface and mouse controls make for a much easier experience.

Good luck, looking forward to seeing your future work.

Edited by ColdJ

8 hours ago, ColdJ said:

Glad you got that sorted. Being able to use 3.3 will make it much easier for you and allow for you to use the latest .mu plugin which has many great improvements. I highly recommend you try out the latest BforArtists fork of blender, it has the option to have the blender key set up if you want but graphic user interface and mouse controls make for a much easier experience.

Good luck, looking forward to seeing your future work.

Thanks! I think I'll stick to the official Blender for now. It's easier and faster to get help via Discord.

9 hours ago, Future Astronaut said:

Thanks! I think I'll stick to the official Blender for now. It's easier and faster to get help via Discord.

If you change your mind, BforArtists has a very active Discord, also, and its pretty quick to get help there, as well ;)

Edited by Stone Blue

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.