Get a random screenshot from your folder and give it context here

Aerodynamic Kerbal

The title says it all

What you gotta do is you set your view to "List" in the screenshot folder. Then randomly scroll with your scroll wheel and at a random moment click with your mouse. Then copy this screenshot to any image share thingy (I use ImgBB because I'm lazy), copy image adress and paste it here

So here's my screenshot:

Kerbal-Space-Program-Enhanced-Edition-20

My Eve rover scanning a pancake rock. 

If you want you can post here everyday, or just once.

1EZVXwpr.png

Bill and Bob’s rescue lander on the Mun just before they left to head home again. They were stranded when the engine of their transfer stage exploded during the Kerbin > Mun transfer burn, requiring the launch of this lander and a two-crew rover to get them from one to the other, but made it home safely.

Since humans or notoriously un-random, I had the computer make a random pick (excluding any screenies I have uploaded before) :D

XA6oq0o9_o.jpg

This is my first Moho rover in my current career game, it's quite tiny but has all science equipment except for the SC-9001. IIRC I had just made my way up that steep shadowy incline in the foreground and as I topped the ridge I was almost out of juice, so the sun was a very welcome view. It's a pretty picture I think.

On 10/16/2022 at 1:23 PM, jimmymcgoochie said:

Meg taking in the view from Duna's surface during my Snarkiverse Grand Tour.

EgAdtyi.png

That's Pol on the right and Bop on the left; Pol is at its periapsis and only about 130km above Duna's surface.

Pol and Bop over Duna?!?? (I know it's probably a mod actually)

3 hours ago, Aerodynamic Kerbal said:

Pol and Bop over Duna?!?? (I know it's probably a mod actually)

Yes, it’s The Snarkiverse. Worth a look if the same old Kerbol system is getting boring but you can’t run a full system-replacement planet pack as it only rearranges the stock bodies.

AMAD-Deluxe-Slinky-Demo.png

Was doing a challenge of making KSP airliners, and among different categories of airliner to build, we also experimented with some odder things. This one is a mobile staircase.

Thread was https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/172690-kerbal-express-airlines-regional-jet-challenge-reboot-continued/

02ppkke.png

my Eagle 8 booster performing suicide burn after decoupling from my LOTV (Low Orbit Transfer Vessel)

This was actually the first time i this booster successfully touched down on land or in one piece, other times it ran out of fuel moments before landing or splashed down in the ocean only to fall over destroying it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.