Spin the Challenge Wheel- Everyone gets a unique challenge to do, Over 200k Unique Challenges, More being added

On 10/24/2022 at 10:19 AM, kspnerd122 said:

Go to Dres and gather 1000 Units of Ore, then Haul that ore to Minmus, No Kerbals at Launch, No wings

Okie-Dokie. Here it is. This mission finally got me to install BetterTimeWarp, pretty much directly after I realized my argon-thruster ship had a TWR of >0.1 :cool:

That was fun. Could I get another one, please? Stock system, modded, let's say hard mode. Just pray to Kraken no SSTO's.

19 hours ago, Dcseal said:

Okie-Dokie. Here it is. This mission finally got me to install BetterTimeWarp, pretty much directly after I realized my argon-thruster ship had a TWR of >0.1 :cool:

That was fun. Could I get another one, please? Stock system, modded, let's say hard mode. Just pray to Kraken no SSTO's.

Ok, Go to Bop and Set up Refueling Infrastructure, No Solar Panels, Individual launches must be under 25 tons.

1 hour ago, bigyihsuan said:

Spin da wheel: Normal/Hard, no craft restrictions

(core) Mods:

• Beyond Home (planet pack)
  • Rescale 3.2x
  • RealFuels
  • BDB
  • Most of Near Future

Go to fury and Construct a Base, No Nuclear Engines(Or Reactors)

On 10/27/2022 at 2:19 PM, SSTO Crasher said:

Would I need to get one there or catch one coming close or just cheat one there and then go get it or send something else

No, you need to go and find a random asteroid and redirect it

I need to edit my mod folder on my main computer why not be in pain and do a challenge on my mac

So Stock sytem roll but my save is modded which has quite a "few"(I do quite have a lot of part mods mainly Nerta near future pack, BDB, Far future, USI-LS/MKS and station parts stuff) part mods but none the give infinite fuel. (I can add the mod list if need be)

Edited by obnox twin

Just now, obnox twin said:

I need to edit my mod folder on my main computer why not be in pain and do a challenge on my mac

So Stock sytem roll but my save is modded which has quite a "few"(I do quite have a lot of part mods mainly Nerta near future pack) part mods but none the give infinite fuel. (I can add the mod list if need be)

Ur all good

What difficulty do you want?

On 10/30/2022 at 6:27 PM, kspnerd122 said:

Go to Norihc and Haul 1200 ore to Sera, No Fission Engines, No kerbals at launch(you must use probes)

Wormholes are banned, Do not use them

I wasn't sure this was possible without some dirty tricks, like turning off CommNet or file-editing a massively overpowered antenna. Or alternatively, setting Kcalbeloh as my home system. But then I discovered the GU_Parts pack from Galaxies Unbound has a laser antenna with extreme range and also extreme power requirements. I'm gonna go with that. (We'll ignore the inconvenient lightspeed delay issues...)

4 minutes ago, sturmhauke said:

I wasn't sure this was possible without some dirty tricks, like turning off CommNet or file-editing a massively overpowered antenna. Or alternatively, setting Kcalbeloh as my home system. But then I discovered the GU_Parts pack from Galaxies Unbound has a laser antenna with extreme range and also extreme power requirements. I'm gonna go with that. (We'll ignore the inconvenient lightspeed delay issues...)

GU parts or KSPIE antennas are the only legitimate methods, mods are fine, but the game is assumed to be played on default settings(No wormholes)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.