Easter Egg message at the end of Early Access Video

Vl3d

I didn't find anything odd with the video on the segment, so I went straight to the audio(KSP has a spectogram easter egg, and it's a typical way of hiding stuff) sadly I didn't find anything odd when manipulating the audio tried changing speed, changing pitch and ol' reliable, reversing the audio, couldn't anything outside the ordinary. However, when I slowed it down the sound did remember me of one of a Helicopter's propeller, but I can't relate it to anything on the video segment.

Left the initial spectogram here in case anyone can find anything interesting in it

https://imgur.com/a/2so5JdB

I came here to check this, it looks like it's gimbaling... some kind of integrated Mechjeb maybe?

27 minutes ago, obney kerman said:

What I saw was that if you look really closely, the ship's engine gimbals to adjust the ship's trajectory for a moment without any input, right at 13:29 in the video. Autopilot hint? Or maybe just nothing...

I came here to say this, some kind of integrated Mechjeb maybe?

8 hours ago, obney kerman said:

What I saw was that if you look really closely, the ship's engine gimbals to adjust the ship's trajectory for a moment without any input, right at 13:29 in the video. Autopilot hint? Or maybe just nothing...

Or it's something that already exists in KSP 1? :)

Yes. But video of a rocket landing on the Mun is not related to that sound, is it? Nobody is looking (or shouldn't, as I've noticed "mechjeb confirmed" comments under every single one) for clues in what's on the screen.

15 minutes ago, obney kerman said:

...Am I missing something obvious? Because I'm pretty sure that kind of input-free auto-adjustment wasn't in KSP1...

SAS maybe? especially if its set to retrograde it might move a bit and adjust to track it

16 minutes ago, 53miner53 said:

SAS maybe? especially if its set to retrograde it might move a bit and adjust to track it

Maybe, but it wasn't like it was curving to follow the same vector, it was pointing one direction and then it made a sudden change to a slightly different direction. SAS would've been smoother.

14 minutes ago, KSPLuster said:

I believe that the footage on the monitor is from KSP1

That might be true, yeah. It did have the old style exhaust plume...

53 minutes ago, Noobton said:

I came here to check this, it looks like it's gimbaling... some kind of integrated Mechjeb maybe?

I came here to say this, some kind of integrated Mechjeb maybe?

That's what I was thinking. To me its pretty clear that they're trying to stress the fact that you can walk around and do other things while there's an important action happening in-game (i.e. doing a burn). I also wouldn't be surprised just because they had a whole section on mods in the video. 

Just now, Vl3d said:

Ffmn8g5XEAElgF-?format=png&name=360x360

Source:

That's strange, I got the mirror of that...

░█░█░█░█░█░█░█░█░█░█░█░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░█░█░░░░
░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░█░█░███████░█░░░░░░
░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░█░░░░
░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█░█░█░█░░░░░░████░░░░
░░█░░░░░█░█░░░░█░░█░░░░
░░░█░█░█░░█░░░░██░█░░░░
░░░░█░█░███░░░░█░░█░░░░
░░░█░░░░███░░░░████░░░░
░░░█

1 hour ago, obney kerman said:

That's definitely what I thought. That gimbal twitch didn't look like any kind of SAS response to me.

8 hours ago, obney kerman said:
9 hours ago, Bej Kerman said:

Or it's something that already exists in KSP 1? :)

...Am I missing something obvious? Because I'm pretty sure that kind of input-free auto-adjustment wasn't in KSP1...

SAS has had auto-point functionality since...   since....   wow, I've been playing KSP for a long time :confused:

2 minutes ago, Bej Kerman said:

SAS has had auto-point functionality since...   since....   wow, I've been playing KSP for a long time :confused:

I mean yeah, but SAS will usually have regular adjustments, not a single specific course adjustment in the middle of a long burn, then nothing else.

What the image seems to mean to me is: the top thing is the maneuver editor, with one of the directions being pulled out to create a burn. Below it, there is a kerbal with a thumbs-up, and a “c” next to it, maybe a coin, or maybe the “c” means community? Absolute speculation here, but the message could mean that the community is going to approve the changes to the UI, or maybe contracts still exist?

1 hour ago, t_v said:

What the image seems to mean to me is: the top thing is the maneuver editor, with one of the directions being pulled out to create a burn. Below it, there is a kerbal with a thumbs-up, and a “c” next to it, maybe a coin, or maybe the “c” means community? Absolute speculation here, but the message could mean that the community is going to approve the changes to the UI, or maybe contracts still exist?

Im betting it's a kerbal standing on the surface of a moon or planet and next to them is a flag with "c" on it, probably for Tim Cox, a developer they worked with who sadly passed away. 

Here's a guess about the lower part of the image: the part near the checkered line looks a little like a game of Snake, or a spaceship dodging asteroids or maybe going through some sort of hyperspace gate, or getting multiple gravity assists from planets.

Or maybe the checkered line symbolizes a finish line, a race perhaps? Maybe Kerbin is going to blow up and you have to resettle the entire species to another solar system before you run out of time? :D