[1.12.3] European Space Agency Rocket KIT 0.3

josselin2196

5 minutes ago, RocketFowl said:

Do you think you can add this payload option?

https://www.eucass.eu/component/docindexer/?task=download&id=5485

How is the mod going?

Ariane 6 has become my to go launcher in my modded career

I actually use this pdf as model for space rider service module. Payload option will aybe come later.

Space rider is in good way. I have another WIP mod that slow me down, but the next update will come soon.

Glad you like Ariane 6, @scribstar have provide me a launch tower to go with it i will implement it after spacerider with improved engine model.

7Zzpviu.png

Given the ability for vega to fail and the inability for ariane 6 to compete with far better musk's falcon 9, you should remove it from this mod and focus on older rocket like ariane 5, arianegroup is dead.
You have now join the rectricted club of ksp modder, your model should be improved. I can see picture of it but no update in three week, can you update your roadmap? i want to do a comparative video between spaceX leadership and european/japan/soviet decaying space program and your mod will be perfect for illustration.

On 12/15/2022 at 11:59 AM, josselin2196 said:

I actually use this pdf as model for space rider service module. Payload option will aybe come later.

Space rider is in good way. I have another WIP mod that slow me down, but the next update will come soon.

Glad you like Ariane 6, @scribstar have provide me a launch tower to go with it i will implement it after spacerider with improved engine model.

7Zzpviu.png

Looking good! What's the other mod you're working on? Just out of curiosity.

2 hours ago, Bling90 said:

Given the ability for vega to fail and the inability for ariane 6 to compete with far better musk's falcon 9, you should remove it from this mod and focus on older rocket like ariane 5, arianegroup is dead.
You have now join the rectricted club of ksp modder, your model should be improved. I can see picture of it but no update in three week, can you update your roadmap? i want to do a comparative video between spaceX leadership and european/japan/soviet decaying space program and your mod will be perfect for illustration.

May I recommend Well's KNES mod if you're so intent on seeing an Ariane 5 rocket? You probably won't see one here in the near future, that's for sure: 

Also, this is @josselin2196's mod, not yours, they will be the one who ultimately decides the changes, and with the way that you're speaking, I doubt they will listen to your critique.

28 minutes ago, Probird_23 said:

May I recommend Well's KNES mod if you're so intent on seeing an Ariane 5 rocket? You probably won't see one here in the near future, that's for sure: 

Also, this is @josselin2196's mod, not yours, they will be the one who ultimately decides the changes, and with the way that you're speaking, I doubt they will listen to your critique.

Also doesn't stock KSP already come with an Ariane 5 made from stock parts?

But yeah, Knes is definitely an excellent mod as well. I use it and this mod for maximum results...among many other mods...

2 hours ago, josselin2196 said:

I'm working on a 1.875 sattelite part kit reusing old 3d print model i have done in school some time ago:

b2F0LJ6.png

Me like!

Small question, were you planning on implementing waterfall at all? Just curious, this mod is making great progress either way!

1 hour ago, Blufor878 said:

Small question, were you planning on implementing waterfall at all? Just curious, this mod is making great progress either way!

I'm planning to add waterfall after i finish the more detailled vulcain and vinci engine. I have planned several  variant to be used for over thing than ariane 

Spoiler

Jq1NuMy.png

eTrUpn9.png

Edited by josselin2196

1 hour ago, josselin2196 said:

I'm planning to add waterfall after i finish the more detailled vulcain and vinci engine. I have planned several  variant to be used for over thing than ariane 

Reveal hidden contents

Jq1NuMy.png

eTrUpn9.png

Neat!

9 hours ago, Bling90 said:

@josselin2196 That quote above is one person's opinion. My competing opinion is that Ariane 5 is already done by Knes mod so your Ariane 6 is very much appreciated. More mods for more varied rockets adds to the KSP community.

Make what you want. If you are crowdsourcing ideas, though, I think you already wrote that you might add the ESA SUSIE concept and I would love to see that.

1 hour ago, DeadJohn said:

@josselin2196 That quote above is one person's opinion. My competing opinion is that Ariane 5 is already done by Knes mod so your Ariane 6 is very much appreciated. More mods for more varied rockets adds to the KSP community.

Make what you want. If you are crowdsourcing ideas, though, I think you already wrote that you might add the ESA SUSIE concept and I would love to see that.

Based and accurate.

On 12/21/2022 at 9:01 AM, Bling90 said:

Ok then how about YOU make an Ariane 5 mod instead of hating on his work he at least try's unlike you.

also mods take ALOT longer then 3 weeks to update. he also doesn't need a roadmap many mods dont have one that's public

His models also aren't low quality they just aren't that stockalike.

Edited by Royalswissarmyknife
Added more points

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/3/2023 at 2:12 AM, DeliriumTrigger said:

These look great and I hope you didn't allow that rude individual who I won't bother naming to convince you otherwise.  Glad I stumbled across this thread, giving these an install now.  

Thanks! Hope you will have good time with them.

Sorry for lack of update, but loss of job and the newer one giving me far less free time for the moment, prevented me to give attention to this mod.

I'm expected to have more time in the followings months. A friends of mine is working on a juice probe model for me, so more content is still on the way. 

This mod will be atleast on hiatus until june.

Edited by josselin2196

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.