What are material kits and how do i get em

So im playing a pretty basic modded install of 1.12.3 with CTT USI and Station parts expansion redux. To expand one of my grav rings i need material kits. Just wondering how i could make em or ship em off to that space station in Munar orbit. Though if it needs a colony to be made could someone link a good tutorial?

fyi i have more mods than those 3. here is a list of most of my part mods

All of the Near Future Suite 

Far Future Technologies

Stock alike Station Parts expansion Redux 

HabTech 2

BDB

Modular Kolonization System 

OPT spaceplane continued

Tundra Exploration

Airplane Plus

Mk2 Stockaike Expansion

Mk3 Stockalike Expansion

Feline Utility Rovers

On 10/29/2022 at 9:10 AM, NexustheNinja19 said:

Just wondering how i could make em or ship em off to that space station in Munar orbit

Material kits are indeed part of Modular Kolonization System (MKS). To get them you can do one of the following; (the first is the easiest for your immediate purpose)

1. Launch a vessel with a Kontainer full of them and dock with the station. There are a number of "Kontainer" parts that can be set to material kits that you can load in the VAB
  2. Disassemble parts at the space station which will produce material kits, but you need a storage part to collect them into.
  3. Use MKS Manufacturing parts to turn metal, polymers, chemicals and machinery into material kits. 
  4. Use MKS WOLF background resource harvesting per biome to collect resources and turn them into material kits that can be transported and delivered to the station.

Worth reading: 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.