Potato Farming as a Solution to KSP 2's So-Called Pricing Problem

BigStar Aerospace

It's come to my attention that KSP 2 will only be released on the newer generation consoles instead of the previous generation. This frustrates me greatly due to the fact that the PS5 and other newer consoles are greatly over priced.

I think that we should all  invest in potato farms, specifically in a place where labor costs are low and demand is high. I personally recommend Denmark, as it is only exporting around 2.171 million metric tons of potatoes each year, which means that the market is ripe for gripping. It uses 60% of its personal land mass for agriculture and much more of it is arable or can be bought from other farmers. Their minimum wage is 110 Danish Krones or 14.73 USD, this is higher than I would wish, but after gaining enough money, it would not be hard to take hold of other farming businesses there in order to develop a monopoly. Then we exploit this monopoly as well as our massive stock pile of money to use the good old fashion trick in business called "lobbying" law makers (DISCLAIMER: LAW MAKERS ARE NOT POLITICIANS, I REFUSE TO SPEAK OF POLITICS ON THIS FORUM| DEFENITION OF POLITICS: the debate or conflict among individuals or parties having or hoping to achieve power.) in order to ensure that our exports and potato making operations are uninterrupted. This monopoly will allow a 3900% increase in agriculture workers (from 2% to 80%) as well as a good raise of 16.99 Danish Krones, allowing their minimum wage to now be 126.99 Danish Krones. We will greatly improve the lives of the Danish, as well as raise their rank on the world stage for income per capita to the third best world wide. After this, we acquisition SONY, Microsoft, and Strauss Zelnick the parent company of both Take-Two Interactive and Private Division. This means that we can now drive down the pricing of both consoles and KSP 2, as well as dramatically increasing our profits.

I'm a business genius, I know.

1 hour ago, Rutabaga22 said:

I believe that by the time KSP2 has a console release they will have dropped in price.

Actually early access will be cheaper then full release.

Also, *BREAKING NEWS* a bunch of fans of a game called "Kerbal space program" boost Denmark's economy drastically along with starting a new business and immediately obtained three large companies and the game they wanted, all from potatoes.

49 minutes ago, Ryaja said:

Also, *BREAKING NEWS* a bunch of fans of a game called "Kerbal space program" boost Denmark's economy drastically along with starting a new business and immediately obtained three large companies and the game they wanted, all from potatoes.

Wait, this just in, they now just bought the land of eight countries with the most arable land: Russia - 121,649,000 Hectares, China - 119,474,200 Hectares, Algeria - 75,050,017 Hectares, Brazil - 55,762,000 Hectares, Nigeria - 34,000,000 Hectares, Ukraine - 32,924,000 Hectares, Argentina - 32,632,760 Hectares, and Australia - 30,573,000 Hectares. They have also started development of factories with undisclosed intentions, we believe their intentions are to make rockets, satellites, and other space fairing devices.

Reality is, we're just going to set off for the other planets, colonize them, terraform them, and turn them into massive potato farms.

Then, after that, we will start colonizing other star systems until we find another intelligent species to either ask them create machines to farm the potatoes for us or buy the potatoes from us, and if they don't want either, then we will start wars with them so we can steal their planets and terraform them for potato farming.

Edited by BigStar Aerospace

Technically, it's almost political because I'm trying to take power, but I'm not debating about anything, I'm just farming potatoes and taking over the Universe. I'll produce enough potatoes to have a 1/1 scale model of Earth made out of mashed La Bonnotte potatoes.

Actually, I'll make a 1/1 scale solar system made out of different types of potatoes, it will be completely edible. You could feed an entire planet with Jupiter's big red spot.

6 minutes ago, BigStar Aerospace said:

Technically, it's almost political because I'm trying to take power, but I'm not debating about anything, I'm just farming potatoes and taking over the Universe. I'll produce enough potatoes to have a 1/1 scale model of Earth made out of mashed La Bonnotte potatoes.

Actually, I'll make a 1/1 scale solar system made out of different types of potatoes, it will be completely edible. You could feed an entire planet with Jupiter's big red spot.

Potato fusion in a potato star for free electricity 

Edited by Ryaja

5 minutes ago, BigStar Aerospace said:

Your geniusnous is terrifying....

Almost as much as mine....

And then with enough potatoes we can warp space time and create a Alcubierre drive, THE UNIVERSE WILL BE OURS!!!(oh and with enough potatoes the multiverse too)

Edited by Ryaja

4 minutes ago, BigStar Aerospace said:

You think too smol....

Why not....    THE MULTIVERSE!?!?!?!?!

You've been ninja'd, but great minds think alike, but even that is too small, we will create universes out of potatoes and create a multiverse of multiverses for more potatoes and create more universes at exponentially exponential rate using potatoes.

Edited by Ryaja

Imagine that, a food console that doesn't just cook your food, but it also is food.... Genius. Potatoes could be the first portable quantum-computers. Infinite potatential energy. Potatential cars, trains, SKYSCRAPERS!!!! We could use them to make a Dyson Potato Sphere to complete the first hyper-quantum-computer!!!! THEN WE COULD USE IT TO MAKE THE FIRST GALA-TUM (galaxy-quantum) COMPUTER!

14 hours ago, BigStar Aerospace said:

It's come to my attention that KSP 2 will only be released on the newer generation consoles instead of the previous generation. This frustrates me greatly due to the fact that the PS5 and other newer consoles are greatly over priced.

I think that we should all  invest in potato farms, specifically in a place where labor costs are low and demand is high. I personally recommend Denmark, as it is only exporting around 2.171 million metric tons of potatoes each year, which means that the market is ripe for gripping. It uses 60% of its personal land mass for agriculture and much more of it is arable or can be bought from other farmers. Their minimum wage is 110 Danish Krones or 14.73 USD, this is higher than I would wish, but after gaining enough money, it would not be hard to take hold of other farming businesses there in order to develop a monopoly. Then we exploit this monopoly as well as our massive stock pile of money to use the good old fashion trick in business called "lobbying" law makers (DISCLAIMER: LAW MAKERS ARE NOT POLITICIANS, I REFUSE TO SPEAK OF POLITICS ON THIS FORUM| DEFENITION OF POLITICS: the debate or conflict among individuals or parties having or hoping to achieve power.) in order to ensure that our exports and potato making operations are uninterrupted. This monopoly will allow a 3900% increase in agriculture workers (from 2% to 80%) as well as a good raise of 16.99 Danish Krones, allowing their minimum wage to now be 126.99 Danish Krones. We will greatly improve the lives of the Danish, as well as raise their rank on the world stage for income per capita to the third best world wide. After this, we acquisition SONY, Microsoft, and Strauss Zelnick the parent company of both Take-Two Interactive and Private Division. This means that we can now drive down the pricing of both consoles and KSP 2, as well as dramatically increasing our profits.

I'm a business genius, I know.

From the POV of a keto diet this is a nightmare.  Can we farm GMO Kobe beef plants instead?

13 minutes ago, darthgently said:

Can we farm GMO Kobe beef plants instead?

No. They are not as versatile as potatoes. You can plant potatoes anywhere. But potatoes will be genetically modified to taste like many different things. Our super computers will handle all the genetic modifications. They will also be changed to grow into a clone of any plant, but still be potatoes.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.