Ksp2 - stock (prebuild) rockets and spacecraft?

Are all up to date rockets like Saturn v, shuttles and other lifters like Russian one will be included in game as prebuild and ready to use? 

Are current and past spacecraft like Voyager, Sputnik will be included and prebuild? 

Are space station like ISS and Mir will be included and prebuild in base game. Maybe in cat example like.  

Mir-> each part( stage) separate

ISS -> each part(stage) separate. 

It would be a good start to be able to replay cards of history form start (as learning curve) it would be more progressive ( from first rocket in space through establishing mission to moon and building space station stage by stage to landing on Mars) and then once achieving those steps new players would be able to carry on exploring further in to space. 

If this thread( questions where already asked) exist please point me in their direction and I do apologize for inconvenience. 

I think you should rely on  KSP 1 stock spacecraft, because there there were no replica of real spacecraft except ESA update. I think in KSP 2 will be stock crafts which is shown in dev videos and in steam screenshots. And maybe there will be stock crafts with next-gen tech to demonstrate new parts capabilities

10 hours ago, Colin_TJ said:

Are all up to date rockets like Saturn v, shuttles and other lifters like Russian one will be included in game as prebuild and ready to use? 

Are current and past spacecraft like Voyager, Sputnik will be included and prebuild? 

Are space station like ISS and Mir will be included and prebuild in base game. Maybe in cat example like.  

Mir-> each part( stage) separate

ISS -> each part(stage) separate. 

It would be a good start to be able to replay cards of history form start (as learning curve) it would be more progressive ( from first rocket in space through establishing mission to moon and building space station stage by stage to landing on Mars) and then once achieving those steps new players would be able to carry on exploring further in to space. 

If this thread( questions where already asked) exist please point me in their direction and I do apologize for inconvenience. 

There will be no replica spacecraft. You'll have to kitbash them yourself with the parts included.

If you want replica parts, wait for mods like BDB and Tantares to be ported.