Looks great, but.......

GDJ

1 minute ago, Redneck said:

if you have to ask "will my computer run it?" You have pretty much already answered your own question. Remember a laptop is like a disposable lighter. when it runs out you pull the drive and the ram and throw it away

I didn't ask that specifically.

1 minute ago, Redneck said:

if you have to ask "will my computer run it?" You have pretty much already answered your own question. Remember a laptop is like a disposable lighter. when it runs out you pull the drive and the ram and throw it away

Man you have one high tech lighter. 

1 hour ago, Redneck said:

but you did

No I didn't. I asked about potential requirements for KSP2, not whether or not my current system will run it.  I already know my current system is lacking.

Please refer to my OP.

Another request has been sent to lock and/or delete this thread. Please refrain from posting on this thread.

21 minutes ago, GDJ said:

No I didn't. I asked about potential requirements for KSP2, not whether or not my current system will run it.  I already know my current system is lacking.

Please refer to my OP.

Another request has been sent to lock and/or delete this thread. Please refrain from posting on this thread.

yes please lock the thread as the OP answered his own question

40 minutes ago, Laikanaut said:

Well I was also interested in hearing opinions on this topic as I also just upgraded for this game, after delaying it for a few years, and doing very little gaming, and having to learn many new things including water cooling configurations, repairing motherboard pins, and M2 drive overheating.

So I think the OP has a valid question that should be investigated and discussed further.

happy to help https://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/requirements/kerbal-space-program-2/19071 i would also recommend a SSD

Edited by Redneck

5 minutes ago, Laikanaut said:

Those seem extremely low, maybe would get 15 fps on 720p at minimum settings, so barely playable.

To be clear I'm aiming for 1080p ultra settings with average fps over 30.

i agree with you they seem pretty generous but as of now all we can do is guess. They havent released any recommended specs yet. this is from steam eqpA2P.jpg