About some engines

LitteXMan808

Hello, I am here to talk about a problem I have seen with the Vector, Swivle, the one that looks like swivle, and terrier.

I have been trying to use these engines but they don't work, I have tried too many things what they all say is "Fuel Flow:0.00000000000000000000U" so it wont launch can someone please help me in trying to solve this so I can make my stupidly fast needle car.

On 11/6/2022 at 2:13 PM, Vanamonde said:

Welcome to our forum. :)

That message doesn't sound familiar to me. Is there some part between the fuel tanks and the engine which is perhaps blocking the fuel path? 

Also what you have to do to see it is left click on the vector and it will say stuff.

1 hour ago, LitteXMan808 said:

Sorry but what it is is a command pod 2 FLT-800 fuel tanks and 1 Vector.

This person is advising you to make a very simple rocket to see if it works. A command pod with a pilot in it is required or it won't respond, fuel tanks for, well, fuel, and a Vector is one of the rocket engines. If you make that and try to fly it but it still doesn't work, then your game install has a bug. 

On 11/6/2022 at 11:39 PM, LitteXMan808 said:

Hello, I am here to talk about a problem I have seen with the Vector, Swivle, the one that looks like swivle, and terrier.

I have been trying to use these engines but they don't work, I have tried too many things what they all say is "Fuel Flow:0.00000000000000000000U" so it wont launch can someone please help me in trying to solve this so I can make my stupidly fast needle car.

Please share a screenshot of your rocket

4 hours ago, Vanamonde said:

This person is advising you to make a very simple rocket to see if it works. A command pod with a pilot in it is required or it won't respond, fuel tanks for, well, fuel, and a Vector is one of the rocket engines. If you make that and try to fly it but it still doesn't work, then your game install has a bug. 

It has a bug then, I guess not 3500 MPH rocket car

Spoiler

9 hours ago, jimmymcgoochie said:

Did you throttle up? Liquid fuelled engines are throttle controlled and won’t produce any thrust unless you tell them to- press Z for full thrust, X for no thrust and shift/control for more gradual control e.g. for landing.

No, I didn't, I though it would fire and throttle away.

40 minutes ago, LitteXMan808 said:

what IM MOVING AT 5,000,000 M/S AND INCREASING

If anyone knows what G means in measurment for ksp im at over 10k

Over 36,000 KM/S and increasing

Glad to see you found the solution! G in KSP is probably Gm, which means you are 10 Billion meters above the body you are near.  The Vector engine is indeed pretty powerful, especially combined with the infinite fuel cheat, though the “weaker” engines have their uses too, especially when you don’t have much fuel or are going far. Good luck!

2 hours ago, t_v said:

Glad to see you found the solution! G in KSP is probably Gm, which means you are 10 Billion meters above the body you are near.  The Vector engine is indeed pretty powerful, especially combined with the infinite fuel cheat, though the “weaker” engines have their uses too, especially when you don’t have much fuel or are going far. Good luck!

If I view the satilite in the tracking station then leave the station my game freezes

On 11/12/2022 at 1:49 PM, LitteXMan808 said:

If I view the satilite in the tracking station then leave the station my game freezes

You want to ask about that in Tech Support. @Gargamel or another moderator might move it there.