Kopernicus not working on KSP 1.12

When I try to load up Kopernicus on KSP 1.12 (along with some other mods, mainly OPM) it stays on the "Loading" screen and won't actually load. I know it's Kopernicus since I removed it after this happened and everything worked fine. Can anyone help? 

Well, this is the first exception I found:

CelestialBodyTransform: Cannot find CelestialBody. 
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 35)

[Kopernicus]: texture does not exist! C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Kerbal Space Program/KSP_x64_Data/../GameData/OPM/KopernicusConfigs/NeidonMoons/PluginData/Nissee_biome.dds 
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 35)

Cannot find preset 'Default' for pqs 'Nissee' 

CelestialBodyTransform: Cannot find CelestialBody. 

Exception: Failed to load Body: Nissee
  at Kopernicus.Configuration.Loader.Kopernicus.ConfigParser.Interfaces.IParserEventSubscriber.PostApply (ConfigNode node) [0x00185] in <af3bde20e44f42d59ddd5d4c4a02d8cf>:0 
  at Kopernicus.ConfigParser.Parser.LoadObjectFromConfigurationNode (System.Object o, ConfigNode node, System.String configName, System.Boolean getChildren) [0x000f3] in <b81c7e09ce34479e9d3831f2ed50b754>:0 
  at Kopernicus.ConfigParser.Parser.CreateObjectFromConfigNode[T] (ConfigNode node, System.String configName, System.Boolean getChildren) [0x00005] in <b81c7e09ce34479e9d3831f2ed50b754>:0 
  at Kopernicus.Injector.Awake () [0x00301] in <af3bde20e44f42d59ddd5d4c4a02d8cf>:0 

So there's something about "Nissee" that it doesn't like, maybe a missing texture or a problem with the config. Then later it seems mad about a "Randolith," too:

[PQSCity]: Randolith is not parented to a valid CelestialBody. 

Uploading Crash Report
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at PQSMod_VertexHeightMap.OnVertexBuildHeight (PQS+VertexBuildData data) [0x00000] in <0435390348b6470d8166bd1c53b4b100>:0 
  at PQS.Mod_OnVertexBuildHeight (PQS+VertexBuildData data, System.Boolean overrideQuadBuildCheck) [0x00034] in <0435390348b6470d8166bd1c53b4b100>:0 
  at PQS.GetSurfaceHeight (Vector3d radialVector, System.Boolean overrideQuadBuildCheck) [0x0003d] in <0435390348b6470d8166bd1c53b4b100>:0 
  at PQSCity2.Orientate () [0x001b2] in <0435390348b6470d8166bd1c53b4b100>:0 
  at PQSCity2.Start () [0x00047] in <0435390348b6470d8166bd1c53b4b100>:0 

I guess that's from OPM, so someone on that thread might be able to help more.

Yes, the top text is a problem with the textures for one of Neidon's moons (Nissee), so I'll try to find a texture fixer mod if I can.
I don't know of any randoliths though. It's probably related to Nissee not being loaded, because presumably you can't place a randolith on something that doesn't exist.

If you know any texture fixer mods, please do assist! I don't really know if there are randolith fixers, though.

While you seem to have fixed your current problem, I’d strongly recommend that you don’t install mods in the Steam copy of KSP as this often leads to the mods bring corrupted and the game failing to load. It’s easy to solve that problem though:

Right click KSP in Steam library > browse local files.

2.       Copy KSP/saves/<your save name> and paste that on the desktop.

3.       If you used CKAN to install your mods (and you should!), click File > export modpack and save that to your desktop too. Screenshot your GameData folder with mods installed (even if you use CKAN) so you can check that you’ve reinstalled them all later.

4.       Uninstall all mods from KSP.

5.       Right click KSP in Steam library > properties, disable Steam cloud.

6.       Completely uninstall KSP through Steam.

7.       Reinstall KSP through Steam, right click > Properties > local files > verify integrity of game files. If you want to play a version other than the current release (1.12.4), pick that version in the Betas tab and verify the files once Steam has installed that version.

8.       Run KSP and make sure it loads properly without mods.

9.       Browse local files again, then go up one level (to Steam/steamapps/common) and copy the Kerbal Space Program directory, then paste it where you want to keep it- make sure it’s outside Steam’s folders so it can’t meddle with it in future.

10.   Rename the KSP folder so you know what mods you’re using in it (e.g. 1.10.1 RO/RP-1, 1.12.3 JNSQ), then add this new copy to CKAN and use the modpack created in step 3 to reinstall all your mods; or reinstall them by hand if you don’t use CKAN. Double-check that all files and folders you had in GameData before uninstalling/reinstalling everything are there again, if not then you’re probably missing some mods.

11.   Move your saves from your desktop into your new KSP copy’s saves folder, run KSP, load save. A warning about vessels having missing parts is usually because a mod is missing or wasn’t installed correctly.

You can make as many copies of KSP as you want, have several copies on different versions and with different sets of mods in each- CKAN makes this much easier to keep track of, but it’s still possible to do it all yourself. If you don't want the launcher, delete KSP/PDLauncher and run the game from KSP.exe instead.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.