Kerbal Thrills Challenge!

The KSC has found that kerbals are tired of sapce and need something to do other than launch on deadly rockets. So, your mission is to build a new, exciting activity for the kerbals!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is an example:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules:
Mods are 100% allowed
Pictures are required, but videos are preferred
Judging Criteria:
Craziness - The crazier the activity the better, windriders might get lower points than a light-speed kerbal mass driver. ( Scale 1-10 )
Scale - Think Big! ( Scale 1-100)
Distance - Keep things closer to the KSC, the Kerbonauts don't want to walk far to have a good time. (1-10)
Detail - The little things count! Light up signs! Decorations! Kool Kal Kreations! (1-10
Leaderboard:

Spoiler

@Klapaucius - 45 points

Edited by Rutabaga22

• 2 weeks later...

I built this a while ago, but I think it fits the challenge perfectly. I was having fun with all the things you could do with fireworks, and that included using them to fire a Kerbal out of a cannon.  I realize it is not at the KSC, but it is way more fun in low gravity.

However, here is a version at the KSC:

Edited by Klapaucius

14 hours ago, Klapaucius said:

I built this a while ago, but I think it fits the challenge perfectly. I was having fun with all the things you could do with fireworks, and that included using them to fire a Kerbal out of a cannon.  I realize it is not at the KSC, but it is way more fun in low gravity.

However, here is a version at the KSC:

Your score is 45! 6 points for craziness, 30 points for scale, 6 points for distance from astronaut complex, and 3 points for detail.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.