[1.12.4] H-II (H3) Transfer Vehicle 0.6.3 WIP

MATVEICH_YT

H-II (H3) Transfer Vehicle

A mod adds set of parts for japanese HTV cargo spacecraft. This mod is suitable for @mcdouble's H-IIB.

Plans:

HTV-R (HTV-Return) and a few other things for HTV are currently in development. Also I have plans for HTV-X.

Recomended mods:

Screenshots (by @TruthfulGnome):

220200_20221120043305_1.png?width=1193&h220200_20221120043504_1.png?width=1193&h220200_20221120043809_1.png?width=1193&h220200_20221120043836_2.png?width=1193&h

*Mod does NOT include the docking port, as in screenshots. This Docking port is from Knes by @Well.

Dependencies:

All dependencies already in zip.

FAQ:

Q: Will you make HTV-R

A: Yes

Q: Will you make this *shows HTV-related concept*?

A: Maybe. My goal is to add almost all HTV-related things to this mod. Maybe even JSS:wink:.

Q: Does this mod works with *name of LV mod*?

A: IDK. It has standard sizes 1.25, 1.875, 2.5m, so it works with mods that uses standard sizes. You also can use TweakScale.

Q: Do you have plans for HOPE-X?

A: No

DOWNLOADS

SPACEDOCK

GITHUB

License: Creative Commons — Attribution 4.0 International — CC BY 4.0

16 hours ago, Aussie Toad Stool said:

Do you have a roadmap for the other features planned? I would love to see HTV-X and other derivatives in flight

On 11/20/2022 at 6:51 AM, MATVEICH_YT said:

Plans:

HTV-R (HTV-Return) and a few other things for HTV are currently in development. Also I have plans for HTV-X.

Just wanted to let you know that the engines don't seem to produce any sound. Not really a big deal considering you're probably well in the vacuum of space by that point. Also I know this mod is still WIP. That aside this mod is great! Anything that bring JAXA stuff into KSP has my attention!

Edited by Blufor878

• 3 weeks later...