Is it possible to run 2 planet packs at once?

Revelatively new to modding and I love the Kcalbeloh pack but also wanted to add other packs too so that the late-game of my modded playthroughs had more places to explore. If someone could explain or send a guide to if its possible or not then that would be great. :D

Edited by NexustheNinja19
Incorrect Mod name spelling

In general, it is possible to use multiple planet packs simultaneously: just install both of them. However, it is possible for two planet packs to have planets that occupy the same space, in which case those particular packs will not be compatible with each other.

If you're using Kcalbeloh as a secondary system, it is quite far away, at a distance of 251 - 292 Tm away from the central star. No other planet pack that I know of occupies that range of distances, so anything should work fine with it.

If you're using Kcalbeloh with the homeswitch, you can still add other planet packs as long as they don't also move the homeworld (i.e. GEP or OPM should work, but not Beyond Home). They will orbit Kerbol as usual.

If you're using Kcalbeloh as a primary system, where Kcalbeloh takes the position of Kerbol, planet packs such as OPM that expect the stock system will not work. Other packs may work as long as all the systems they add stay far enough away from Kcalbeloh to avoid overlapping SOIs. Aralc's SOI extends to a maximum of 1.4879 Tm away from Kcalbeloh, so anything farther away than that should be compatible. For example, GPP Secondary (3.304 - 10.696 Tm) would work, while GEP (0.7 - 3.3 Tm) gets too close.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.