Developer Insights #16 - Kerbal Community Program

Intercept Games

2 hours ago, Jacob Kerman said:

What

The

Heck.

Once upon a time we didnt have tea bags and there would be tea leaves at the bottom of the mug which some people interpreted to mean something more than it should have. A little like the idea of Kerbals interpretting space debris mentioned before ;)

20 minutes ago, Anth12 said:

Once upon a time we didnt have tea bags and there would be tea leaves at the bottom of the mug which some people interpreted to mean something more than it should have. A little like the idea of Kerbals interpretting space debris mentioned before ;)

I understand that, but obviously it wouldn't be debris, It would be the kerbals themselves, floating around the sun. 

3 minutes ago, Jacob Kerman said:

I understand that, but obviously it wouldn't be debris, It would be the kerbals themselves, floating around the sun. 

Problem is that space debris is much more likely than a whole lot of Kerbals floating around the sun.

Just now, Jacob Kerman said:

Before you Judge, 

I get bored.

I found the following with KSP1:

I got bored of Science Mode/ Career. Eventually I wouldn't be able to keep going and stopped.

I loved doing bug reports for KSP1 to the point of even doing spreadsheets and 100s of hours of doing repeated tasks to prove them.

I loved engineering complicated crafts in pursuit of some goal. I made a paddle boat, a rocket + pad that landed on the Eve ocean, forklift assembled base with shipping containers and a crane that assembled rocket stages outside of the VAB/SPH.

On 11/23/2022 at 12:57 PM, Ghostii_Space said:
On 11/23/2022 at 12:54 PM, Clayel said:

Does the KSP team plan to continue using twitter after all of the recent controversy surrounding it?

Since Twitter is where the majority of our community follow us for news and updates about KSP2, we will continue to use the platform. 

also, twitter is funny as hell right now

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.