Calvinball

Deddly

So we seem to agree then. You agree @Deddly your count is 0. I should and will point out you are in full violation of the one core rule of Calvinball that is sacrosanct and inviolable

2_Picture1.png

with your edit of the op to not only violate itself by itself being retrospective it violates the only permanent rule by trying to play the same way twice! As such and given that I am after all Lord Emperor, Supreme Ruler and Moderator Supreme of these Forums I state: The current game of Calvinball is hereby ended. All scores, all counts and all secondary rules are officially terminated. The only rules now in force: No two games of Calvinball may be played the same way twice and that Deddly formally agrees that the count is hereby formally and officially ended for all time and forever in all universes and cannot be restarted.

collection_image_1643217_calvinball-cont

new page is declared and stated!

Edited by AlamoVampire

@Nazalassa i know what it is as a whole number for math, but, not in reference to the new game of calvinball that was started at 035702092023 in which as per the only permanent rule of Calvinball being no two games may be played the same thus ending deddlys count your 92 has no frame of reference and is curiously curious.

@Deddly im going to ask you the same question I asked @Nazalassa as i cannot find a proper frame of reference for your number either.

so, what is 93?

i know what it is as a whole number for math, but, not in reference to the new game of calvinball that was started at 035702092023 in which as per the only permanent rule of Calvinball being no two games may be played the same thus ending your count thus your 93 has no frame of reference and is curiously curiously curious. I cannot imagine youre violating the core rule of Calvinball just to spite me? <said with this look on CALVINS face: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnw2lsl5DHnKkw9VX6vI2>

calvin-hobbes-ponder.png
unless…

bdf54175dc010f5bf2eba8b77a5a0e0c.jpg

but that cant be…

<time out> this really is fun, i feel like calvin here lol <time in>

naw… cant be, so, your number isnt a vestige from a prior game as this was declared a new calvinball game at 035702092023 so a frame of reference shall be required, that is not a rules violation of course.

tumblr_p794b99PDP1tth9xxo1_400.jpg

On 2/10/2023 at 9:12 AM, AlamoVampire said:

i cannot find a proper frame of reference for your number

That's OK, I wouldn't expect you to. Humans aren't so good at math. Tigers, however, are great at it.

7g9o8gy4pi151.jpg

That makes... 94

<grabs the wicket of truth><Pokes @Deddly with the wicket of truth> not only are you poked by the wicket of truth, but you are in the zone of truth and were hit by the ball of honesty. You must admit your count is NOT apart of the original game. You must admit I am right. Any attempt to do otherwise also admits my correctness. I also for the hundredth time formally end the original and ALL subsequent iterations of the game and formally announce with all required pomp and deference that a new game has begun and make as a rule: no counting to 100, any counting to 100 instantly subtracts 1,000,000,000,000 from the count, any attempt to ignore this rule triggers a forfeit by @Deddly
<grabs a transmogrifier gun and waits on Deddly to turn him into an alligator>

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbOBOVvfG1OGs2HjQGbIa

26d0f60b7b4304f99f4f66bd8c6af38a.gif

Edited by AlamoVampire

1. I turn @Deddly into an alligator.

2. His failure to follow the rules places him into the penalty box.

3. His attempt to count places his total at -1,000,000,000,001.

4. His punishments: banishment to the zone of oblivion, compose a poem of contrition to apologize to me, sing the very sorry song, admit his wrong doing.

Calvin-_amp_-Hobbes-I_m-Significant-29fz

main-qimg-7c287738189319f33a5c2313c8618c

now im gonna go scream into the wind.

ch900413.gif

And through the miracle of time, anti-time, persistence, ignorance, questionable rules avoidance and sheer bloody-mindedness, we have together achieved the very first successful goal of this game! Congratulations everyone, we made it! 

100!

NEW RULE: Tigers are the best. 

@Admiral Fluffy simple. Its Calvinball. Rules are made up on the fly. There is only 1 rule that is permanent: No two games of Calvinball may be played the same. In other words aside from that 1 rule no rule may be used twice, a rule @Deddly kept breaking i might add, I still dont buy your logic but, ill give you a tuna sandwich anyway!

CalvinandHobbes_first_sm.%5B1%5D.jpg