Calvinball

Deddly

Another new rule!  Everyone must now give themselves an original and mostly nonsensical title.

Rule addendum:  Everyone must refer to themselves in the third person using their new title.  To this end, Scarecrow71, the universal emperor Supreme, will now be posting a new image.

CH040521.gif

Deddly the Judge of Discord and Destroyer of Inappropriate Memes hereby declares that we have reached the number 80

6 hours ago, Scarecrow71 said:

Everyone must now give themselves an original and mostly nonsensical title.

Scarecrow71, the universal emperor Supreme

Is this an original title? Deddly deducts 15 sploons from your score for breaking your own rule, and you forfeit your flag for two turns.

I, AlamoVampire Lord Emperor, Supreme Ruler and Moderator Supreme here proclaim a rule:

All new rules recently announced by a pretender, one @Scarecrow71 are invalid as I am Lord Emperor, Supreme Ruler and Moderator Supreme was not consulted about his recent rules. His punishment is to sing the Very Sorry Song and write me a Poem of Apology. Until then, Scarecrow71 remains in the penalty box guarded by my Snow Goon Army!

6a00d8341c5f3053ef01b7c7edebb1970b-800wi