Calvinball

Deddly

New rules:

1.  A new page must be declared with in the first 2 posts on a new page. If it isnt, then the offender(s) must visit the penalty box and sing the “Very Sorry Song.”

2.  From my post on for the next 6 posts each user must attach a Calvin and Hobbes cartoon featuring Susie Derkins.

3.  The Bonus Box and Hidden Zones are now in play.

ELg5b5sWoAAkuPW.jpg

i declare: NEW PAGE!

Edited by AlamoVampire

New rule: For the next 3 posts after this the user posting must post a calvin and hobbes comic featuring one of the 3 alter egos of Calvin, but you cannot duplicate the user above you. Once an alter ego is posted its posted. Failure means you must sing the Very Sorry Song, dance around the post of shame.

65c7b1476ad30868b1f40207f67b2355.jpg

New Rule: I'm confused and all rules are void. To avoid confusion, there must be a list of rules in all following posts. The list shall not include this rule as it is setting the rule that a list of rule is required and people can fiigure out that a list of rules must be continued.

New rule 2: You must make a drawing and the next poster must post another drawing in response. No words can be in the drawing. (Morse Code and wingdings are allowed)

2022_12_16_0ym_Kleki.png