Set position cheat throw other ships to space

Hi, i want to teleport some ships and rovers to Ike, but every time i add 2nd ship, it just throw the last one to space with enormous speed away from the Ike. Is this a bug or am i doing something wrong? And yes, every time i place it on another location, even on the other side.

One possibility is you are not allowing enough time for ‘physics easing’ before switching to F12 the next vessel.

While the F12 screen is still open, make sure that physics easing has completed before leaving to do anything else.  You can speed this process up while the F12 menu is open by clicking the ‘Stop’ physics easing button.

The ‘F12’ menu is where you find access to the cheats, including set orbit and set position.  I assumed that is how you are ‘teleporting’ your vessels to Ike.

When you set a vessel’s position that way, the game defaults to allow a brief period of ‘physics easing’.  That happens so that a vessel which has been cheated into position does not experience sudden forces which could damage or destroy it.

Without more information, my first guess is that the physics easing process may not have completed when you go back to KSC to load your next vessel.

Some screenshots of what is occurring might help us figure out what the issue is.  I’ll admit, I’m not really sure what you are trying to describe.

Here's a video to see what I'm talking about:

The ship that can be seen in 0:22 is the same that just jump out of the solar system at the end of the video.
And yes, i am using this menu to set position, i just didnt knew it was possible to open it with ALT+F12.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.