Small Christmas themed gameplay clip

MARL_Mk1

You definitely want to be in alpha at least a couple of months before going Early Access. Technically, you can still be in alpha during EA, but you should be at least progressing into beta.

I briefly got excited about the flashing lights, thinking it implied scripting, but we've had anticollision strobes with customizable colors in KSP, didn't we? It's probably just that then.

And looks great. Really shows off what you can do with new pain customization. Love it.

6 minutes ago, coyotesfrontier said:

I like how they made the grass darker, looks a lot better now. More KSP1 and less Alpha Minecraft, if you know what I mean.

I had the same thought for a while! It looked like Alpha Minecraft but now its much more natural

1 hour ago, jastrone said:

and there seems to be a better symetry tool

Not so sure about that one. The points on the star can easily be done with mirror symmetry, and the new orthographic grid views showcased a while ago. That is, if it is in the game on release.

If it's not the points on the star, you might be referring to the tailfins on the star perhaps? Here's hoping the symmetry isn't as inconsistent and KSP1's.

1 hour ago, whatsEJstandfor said:

The most significant thing to me, as @Vl3d pointed out, is that it now says Alpha Gameplay, instead of Pre-Alpha :O

Admittedly, I didn't notice that at first, but...

F I N A L L Y !

Jesus. The sheer euphoria of seeing the prefix "Pre" getting Kraken'd out of here is too good. Let's hope it's not false advertising.

They have what looks like more like (I think) the Titan  assembly building at Canaveral so I’m suspecting the circular pads in the other clip may be more like the original pads used in Redstone or even the original just dirt pads, or used for spawning in points for multiple multiplayer aircraft.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/21/2022 at 10:26 PM, Drakenred65 said:

They have what looks like more like (I think) the Titan  assembly building at Canaveral so I’m suspecting the circular pads in the other clip may be more like the original pads used in Redstone or even the original just dirt pads, or used for spawning in points for multiple multiplayer aircraft.

Seems more to me like they're landing pads for reusable boosters, but that's just me. Perhaps both?

Edited by Yellowburn10

On 12/21/2022 at 11:26 PM, Drakenred65 said:

7 hours ago, Yellowburn10 said:

Seems more to me like they're landing pads for reusable boosters, but that's just me. Perhaps both?

The flat circle pads are landing pads, not launch pads. That was confirmed ages ago. 

3 hours ago, K^2 said:

The video is up on TikTok, so if you're in a region where it might be blocked, try VPN.

It started working, it wasn't that tik tok was blocked it was just the video, the rest of the embed loaded, just not the video for some reason.

Edited by Ryaja
I'm probably literally one of the only teenagers on earth that doesn't want to use tik tok...

On 12/21/2022 at 3:19 PM, Pthigrivi said:

Thats pretty fun :D We've got a much better view of KSC here, VAB, R+D, Tracking, Astronaut complex, Admin. There are also a series of storage and parking structures around the edge that are probably cosmetic? Maybe?

Well Resources are a thing so they may represent resource storage? Or fuel tankage?

4 minutes ago, Drakenred65 said:

Well Resources are a thing so they may represent resource storage? Or fuel tankage?

Im hoping so! The parking garages seem maybe less obvious in their purpose? 

Edited by Pthigrivi

3 hours ago, Kerbal wanderer said:

4, just because I don't like tik-tok, I'm not a teenager and it's banned in Russia)0

Pretty sure "teenager" was a critical word there, because if we consider non-teens, there are a lot of us here not on tik-tok.

12 hours ago, K^2 said:

Почти уверен, что слово «подросток» было критическим, потому что, если мы рассмотрим не подростков, многие из нас здесь не в тик-токе.

who knows who knows whether it was critical or not, but yes, I agree, most here are not from tiktok