Where is the Duna SSTV signal thing?

I don't know where it is. I can't use the Commnet network cause I don't know how it works and I might be going on a little nostalgia trip to 1.0.5. I know the general area but every time I try to land there, I just see unlandable mountains. kerbal maps is down and I've had to reload the same quick save 50 times and I am really desperateimage.png

Different probe cores are better at detecting anomalies than others. That information is available in the part description.   Here is a little tutorial on how to find anomalies.

I believe that these 66° 3′ 12″ S 160° 53′ 38″ W are the exact coordinates.

On 12/27/2022 at 12:59 PM, cebu516 said:

kerbal maps is down

There is a 'temporary' Kerbal Maps (that has proved to be more or less permanent) that I normally would be happy to link for you, but although the original made was presented as an add-on and only accessed information that was available in the public API, I couldn't find a licence for either it or the temporary version.  I do not know whether it is authorised officially, and I don't want to fall on the wrong side of infringement.

If there is an official opinion on that, any mod watching is welcome to share.

On the other hand, there is a thread on this forum that links to it, and it was commented on with approval by a moderator (who is no longer a moderator, but was one when this was posted), so I'll link that, instead.  Here it is:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.