KSP2 Social Posts

Ghostii_Space

Those RCS canisters are so exposed. They should break off because of aero forces. The lighting is very good, I like how dark it gets at night. Hope the Mun illuminates with phases. Also some mist would be great now and then.

Edited by Vl3d

I have to say over the past week the content being released has increased drastically in terms of quality.

Anti-aliasing turned on, significantly better frame rates (the post above with the bay doors has a high frame rate version in the Discord BTW), better showcasing of existing features, etc.

Just wanted to say it is appreciated and keep doing what you are doing in that regard.

I really love the choice made by the sound engineer here : it sounds like something you'd hear from inside the ship, the noises made by the metal walls as they communicate machinery opening. Absolutely love it.

Edited by Book
typos

I was so distracted by the amazing sight of round bays and a hinged nose. That I missed another exciting part of this video. Watching it again.

Look at the payload. The nose is the cupola module, so large size. Then the payload gets larger, so probably S3 size. And then there's the bay around that. So definitely S4 size or similar. I'm not 100% sure if it was ever confirmed yet we were getting the Making History S4 size back right off the bat. I'd been watching for it anyway because so far most of the big tanks we'd been seeing were the S3's. I'm excited for that for sure.

Edited by SolarAdmiral

On 1/29/2023 at 6:42 PM, SolarAdmiral said:

Look at the payload. The nose is the cupola module, so large size. Then the payload gets larger, so probably S3 size. And then there's the bay around that. So definitely S4 size or similar. I'm not 100% sure if it was ever confirmed yet we were getting the Making History S4 size back right off the bat. I'd been watching for it anyway because so far most of the big tanks we'd been seeing were the S3's. I'm excited for that for sure.

Oo nice, I think you are right. The part under the cupola is the newly added s3 size lander can so definetly is wider than s3. Very nice in terms of gameplay. Sadly it does not seem like they added other stuff from the DLCs

Edited by Lowi_Sace

On 1/29/2023 at 12:42 PM, SolarAdmiral said:

I was so distracted by the amazing sight of round bays and a hinged nose. That I missed another exciting part of this video. Watching it again.

So I figured the aft part with the windows was the science hab from KSP.  (Can't remember actual name) - so if the front is the cupola... What is the part with the winders? 

2 hours ago, JoeSchmuckatelli said:

So I figured the aft part with the windows was the science hab from KSP.  (Can't remember actual name) - so if the front is the cupola... What is the part with the winders? 

No, that aft part is a whole size larger than the science lab, some new part we're getting. So all the main parts we see here are all new. The only old parts are the cupola, the very rear fuel tank behind the cargo bay (same size as a making history XXL tank) and the xl solar panels.

Further confirmation, when the camera reverses you can see a docking port sr on the back of it, large size and much smaller than the diameter.