How do I land a crewed rover on the mun?

What I have been doing is putting my space station into orbit of the mun and trying to deploy my rover from the station but whenever I do I cant control it afterwards even if the rover is crewed. I have tried manned and unmanned and it still doesn't work. Any tips? 

After i decouple the rover from the station I lose control over the rover and when i right click the only option is "aim camera"

I cant figure out how to send images through it says I have to use a URL

It has 3 pilots, it does have reaction wheels, what do you mean by a probe core

Thread moved to Gameplay questions since it's seeking help rather than offering. 

Meanwhile, it sounds like your rover does not have a control part, which is either a crewed capsule (most kinds)  or a robotic probe core. Without those the craft would be like a trailer that is not being towed by anything. 

38 minutes ago, Vanamonde said:

Thread moved to Gameplay questions since it's seeking help rather than offering. 

Meanwhile, it sounds like your rover does not have a control part, which is either a crewed capsule (most kinds)  or a robotic probe core. Without those the craft would be like a trailer that is not being towed by anything. 

How do I do this

1 hour ago, MrSir said:

what do you mean by a probe core

I mean a probe used as a control point if you don't have a Pilot.

It sounds like you decouple the rover from the station and remain in control of the station. All you have to do is press a bracket key [ or ] and switch over to the rover.

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.