Zive System (Planet Pack)

Sushut

52669287892_51deec710d_b.jpg
Zive System adds one extra star with five planets and a brown dwarf orbiting it. Three planets of which have one or more unique-ish moons!

52613407282_76ac1ed683_b.jpg

DEPENDENCIES

Kopernicus (Yeah, never thought a planet pack would need Kopernicus!)

KopernicusExpansion (The mod will not load without it.)

52614423135_192dc0d14b_b.jpg

Supported Mods

Scatterer

Environmental Visual Enhancements

52613917506_599ed894e7_b.jpg

Homeswitch is optional in this mod! Simply add the folder named ZiveHomeswitch located in the Optional folder to KSP's GameData!

There's a weird bug with homeswitch where the SpaceCenter screen is completely black, but the GUI buttons are still visible so gameplay is unaffected.

52613407417_37d81dc977_b.jpg

Downloads

Main: https://spacedock.info/mod/3191/Zive System

Secondary: https://github.com/Sushutt/ZiveSystem

Installation Instructions
1. Download ZiveSystem.zip

2. In ZiveSystem.zip\ZiveSystem\Main\GameData, move the ZivezdaSystem folder to your KSP GameData folder.

Optional. To install homeswitch, move ZiveHomeswitch in ZiveSystem.zip\ZiveSystem\Optional\GameData to your KSP GameData folder.

3. Install KopernicusExpansion. (In the download page, download the file named "KEX-Plugins.zip")

4. Play the mod.

Licensed under MIT License

Edited by Sushut
system map

i know, but i have an issue with "get brightest star, atmosphere light catching" things due to kopernicus expansion not working (i got all of them) (give link to the correct one)

most reapting part in the log:

Spoiler

[EXC 15:07:20.006] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    Kopernicus.Components.KopernicusStar.GetBrightest (CelestialBody body) (at <af3bde20e44f42d59ddd5d4c4a02d8cf>:0)
    Kopernicus.RuntimeUtility.RuntimeUtility.AtmosphereLightPatch (CelestialBody body) (at <af3bde20e44f42d59ddd5d4c4a02d8cf>:0)
    Kopernicus.RuntimeUtility.RuntimeUtility.LateUpdate () (at <af3bde20e44f42d59ddd5d4c4a02d8cf>:0)
    UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
    ModuleManager.UnityLogHandle.InterceptLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
    UnityEngine.Debug:CallOverridenDebugHandler(Exception, Object)

literally its the 90% of the log

32 minutes ago, Ariel Kerman said:

Nice Mod! I have installed GU but when i reach any other solar system, my FPS just collapse.
Hope this get different with this mod. Honestly i just want ONE extra solar system to explore and thats it...

FPS collapse happens when parts are not compatible with interstellar destinations.

1 hour ago, StarCrusher96 said:

FPS collapse happens when parts are not compatible with interstellar destinations.

Hi StarCrusher96! Are you sure? i reported in the GU thread that the FPS fall happens when i point the camera directly to the clouds, i only installed Tau Ceti system. I didnt upload a log file because i dont saw anybody else reporting this, but i can send you one via PM or as you like, so we dont hijack this thread.

8 hours ago, Sky Kerman said:

Cool! How far from kerbol is this Zive?

barely a fraction of a light year

also, kerbol won't exist if homeswitch is enabled

Edited by Sushut

1 hour ago, Leganeski said:

The clouds look great!

Unfortunately, Hale has the same name as a moon from Outer Planets Mod. Given how frequently other mods refer to planets and moons by name, this could be an issue when using Zive and OPM at the same time.

damn, i had no idea OPM had that name

Hale sounded so familiar...

i'll change it

Edited by Sushut

18 hours ago, Ariel Kerman said:

Hi StarCrusher96! Are you sure? i reported in the GU thread that the FPS fall happens when i point the camera directly to the clouds, i only installed Tau Ceti system. I didnt upload a log file because i dont saw anybody else reporting this, but i can send you one via PM or as you like, so we dont hijack this thread.

Hi (don't want to post too much about GU here), but yeah send me logfiles and screens and i can look into it. 
The easiest would be on the discord. But here is good as well.

46 minutes ago, yoarebignoob said:

the lag is caused by asteroids spawning, disable them in some way in the kopernicus settings.

also i hope you fixed big SOI of the zive system, it could capture objects as soon as they leave kerbin SOI.

@Sushut

whoops

On 1/8/2023 at 2:11 AM, Sushut said:

Zive System adds one extra star with five planets and a brown dwarf orbiting it. Three planets of which have one or more unique-ish moons!

52613407282_76ac1ed683_b.jpg

DEPENDENCIES

Kopernicus (Yeah, never thought a planet pack would need Kopernicus!)

KopernicusExpansion (Never tested it without KopernicusExpansion, may work without it.)

52614423135_192dc0d14b_b.jpg

Supported Mods

Scatterer

Environmental Visual Enhancements

52613917506_599ed894e7_b.jpg

Homeswitch is optional in this mod! Simply add the folder named ZiveHomeswitch located in the Optional folder to KSP's GameData!

There's a weird bug with homeswitch where the SpaceCenter screen is completely black, but the GUI buttons are still visible so gameplay is unaffected.

52613407417_37d81dc977_b.jpg

Downloads

Main: https://spacedock.info/mod/3191/Zive System

Secondary: https://github.com/Sushutt/ZiveSystem

Installation Instructions
1. Download ZiveSystem.zip

2. In ZiveSystem.zip\ZiveSystem\Main\GameData, move the ZivezdaSystem folder to your KSP GameData folder.

Optional. To install homeswitch, move ZiveHomeswitch in ZiveSystem.zip\ZiveSystem\Optional\GameData to your KSP GameData folder.

3. Install KopernicusExpansion.

4. Play the mod.

Licensed under MIT License

what do i instal on the kopernicus expansion

5 hours ago, yoarebignoob said:

mind also fixing the djark lava lakes being orange juice?

make them lava.

kopernicus expansion's ocean emission doesn't include textures for some dumb reason, so it's either glowing orange juice or regular ketchup

3 hours ago, king_ren said:

what do i instal on the kopernicus expansion

KEX plugins on the github page, put the folder named "KopernicusExpansion" into GameData

Edited by Sushut