Question from the Russian community of the game

Vorobylllek

Welcome to the forum! At the moment the parent company Take Two Interactive isn't marketing or selling in Russia. This board is dedicated to the game and science and exploration so we try not to talk politics, so this is a hard one to delve into here in much detail. There are of course lots of Russian speakers all over the world who enjoy the game and I'd be surprised if the Russian language isn't localized at some point. My guess is some languages won't be available on the initial release but will be added over the course of early access. 

Edited by Pthigrivi

Ok according to steam Russian is one of the supported languages. But as for buying it?  Well you can get it outside of Russia, them bring it in that way. But that’s about it. Even then Steam and GoG are region locking so you need to keep getting patches outside of Russia as well.

[snip]

Edited by Snark
Redacted by moderator

Much content has been removed and/or redacted.

Kindly stay on topic, refrain from personal content, and do not get into politics. C'mon, people, you know better than this.

Thank you for your understanding.

15 hours ago, Vorobylllek said:

Hello comrades!
I sincerely apologize for the grammatical errors.
I have one humble question that flows into the second:

Will the game be available in the Russian region? And (assuming not), why not?

[snip]

Welcome to the forum comrade and hope you get a chance to play the game :) 

The problem is that KSP2 became available on Steam after the news about early access, before that it was impossible to access the game page from Russia and Belarus. This is the only T2 game available to watch. And the question is - is this a flaw in the steam page? Or will the whole game be available? Or will only early access be available, and at the time of the release of the full version of the game in 2077, it will be blocked? It seems that T2 has not yet decided on the policy it is outside of. Recently, KSP1 was distributed free of charge in the EGS, but after a few days, this purchase was canceled for all Russian and Belarusian users.