KSP- Kurtjmac Youtube VID Fan

cocomoe1002

This thread is for Fans of Kurtjmac only, if u have nothing to say nice then dont say it at all.

Stay on Topic, and maybe give a few Ideas to Kurt, i will also being uploading New videos that he makes on this thread encase you cant find them on youtube, or something went wrong with youtube or something. This gives more space and area for people to reply to his videos. Last but not least this thread is for KSP Kurt VID only!

Link to Kurt Youtube Site: http://www.youtube.com/user/kurtjmac

Latest VID by Kurt: #041 - Too Many Control Surfaces!

Previous Kurt VID: Kerbal Space Program - 40# - Possible Design Flaw

• 6 months later...

I want to give some advice to Kurt about landing:

To land efficiently, first kill all of your horizontal speed by finding the retrograde marker and aiming at the horizon, not a the marker itself, then when you see the ground closely, throttle up and make sure to make your speed like 5m/s by deccelarating slowly. If you deccelarate too early and you have to shut down your engines, you will pretty much lose fuel because you deccelarated and then by falling gained the same speed as before so deccelarate at the right time. You can calculate that time by knowing your mass, deccelarating speed and true altitude.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Umm... Isn't posting his videos here without permission a violation of forum rules or plagiarism for that matter?

I don't think so. No one here is claiming that these videos are by anyone but Kurt, and this is a place for Kurt's fans to discuss said videos if they see fit. Before the forum was erased, Kurt had posted here that he liked the idea and thanked us for watching. If either a forum mod or Kurt comes on and says to stop posting them, then I will.

Speaking of the devil, here's the new vid just up. Looks like our intrepid explorers do get to the Mun after a bit of help from a refueling ship.

Edited by Dweller_Benthos

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.