[1.12.x] Lazarus - Stay | My Final KSP Mod

Heliocentric

image.png

image.png

image.png

A final breath of life into Lazarus as my modding chapter comes to a close.

image.png

Lazarus - Awakenings was the very first fully fledged planet pack that I released not too long ago. Despite it only being my first, I have actually been modding for over 2 years now. Its getting tiring, and starting to feel more like a chore than an interest or hobby. School is ramping up alongside this, and I don't want to spend my free time working on something that will only feel like more suffering. KSP became a game I only play when modding because of this, my interest in rockets as a whole is dwindling after reality set in about the person Elon Musk really is. I never worshipped him like most, but seeing someone who started my interest dive down a path of corruption hurt. A lot. 

With KSP2's release nearing, I'm ready to retire from the KSP community as a whole. With one final mod - S.T.A.Y.

S.T.A.Y is the final chapter of Lazarus. All unreleased content, experimental features, unseen worlds, old stellar neighbors, and a copy of the first ever system I have ever created in KSP.

image.png

image.png

image.png

Because S.T.A.Y includes the core features of Lazarus, screenshots will not be provided. Instead view the above forum page for preview images of already released features.

Support for this mod ends at release. Sorry to disappoint, but no bug fixes can be issued.

The majority of this planet pack is unfinished content that has built up over the years. Awakenings is what made it through the filter, and if you want to experience Lazarus as it was meant to be, I recommend installing that instead.

image.png

image.png

Download of this mod is currently being worked on. Upload times + compiling the pack together will take at least a day from when this page is put up.

image.png

image.png

image.png

Thank you to those who have supported me since I started modding in 2021.

And for those I had met before modding... [Specifically 2020] Lets just say the dictionary does not contain enough words to describe the terrible feelings that all of you put me through*.

*Matt Lowne's Discord Server is not affiliated with the above statement (or is it?)

image.png

My final forum post. My final mod. Thank you, KSP.

dfdsfa.png

image.png

Heliocentric, signing off for the last time.

Edited by Heliocentric

On 1/22/2023 at 1:00 PM, Heliocentric said:

image.png

System Map

I love how much diversity is in this singular image. Its refreshing to see systems that arent binary spam, and instead see some unique star systems here. Poltergeist def my favorite, i love that alien kind of line around it!

On 1/21/2023 at 1:01 AM, Heliocentric said:

KSP became a game I only play when modding because of this, my interest in rockets as a whole is dwindling after reality set in about the person Elon Musk really is. I never worshipped him like most, but seeing someone who started my interest dive down a path of corruption hurt. A lot. 

There are plenty of wholesome characters in the aerospace industry. Buzz Aldrin, who once punched a Moon landing denier, springs to mind.

Don't let one bad apple corrupt your own interests.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.