F-1 Rocket Turbopump sounds

I was SUPER hyped about the team being invited for the atlas launch to record in game sounds. I also was really excited for the prelaunch effects such as sparks. I wondered if for the Rocketdyne F1 equivalent in KSP2 of there was the possibility of adding the turbopump whine for it. You can hear briefly at 8:47 in the video linked.

I think it would be a cool immersion sound in the game, though I'm not sure if it's unique to just the f-1, but I feel it's iconic for that particular rocket. I think if the original recordings weren't up to snuff one of the amazing sound designers they have could probably whip up a clone.

1 hour ago, QuantumNova777 said:

I was SUPER hyped about the team being invited for the atlas launch to record in game sounds. I also was really excited for the prelaunch effects such as sparks. I wondered if for the Rocketdyne F1 equivalent in KSP2 of there was the possibility of adding the turbopump whine for it. You can hear briefly at 8:47 in the video linked.

I think it would be a cool immersion sound in the game, though I'm not sure if it's unique to just the f-1, but I feel it's iconic for that particular rocket. I think if the original recordings weren't up to snuff one of the amazing sound designers they have could probably whip up a clone.

Very cool! Thank you for sharing!