No crew slots

On 2/1/2023 at 10:15 PM, SayWhat said:

figured it out that its tweakscale but now the problem is its a depedency for some of the mods i would want to keep

Could you be missing one of tweakscale's dependencies?  I ran into different problems, but I was missing one on my most recent build & it messed my game up pretty bad till I found the missing one.

On 1/27/2023 at 5:57 PM, SayWhat said:

Tried launching a rocket in a brand new career save when i realised theres no crew slots despite using a crew podScreenshot_7.png

Hi! Only found this today, sorry for being late.

If you are scaling parts down, the Crew Capacity is reduced accordingly - and eventually you will get a part too small for holding a crew.

Ideally, scaling up would add crew - but KSP since 1.8 or 1.9 shut this door definitively for TweakScale. Squad implemented a cap on it and any attempt to scale crew up is squashed on launch.

Sorry.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm seeing a similar problem where it only shows 1 seat available but there are 3. I have 3  Mk1 capsules. The center one (root part) does show up but the 2 on the sides, don't. Then I removed and replaced the 2 capsules on the sides (in symmetry) and that fixed it. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.