Help me!

So... As i am on the ps4 i am having trouble playing after coming from eeloo. a "prodobodyne experiment control station" from my storage is still there... so how am i supposed to fix this? even in the main menu. please help!

Also... this was when eeloo and jool were close so i could see jool as a small dot.

please help

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, Dunas Only Moon said:

2. why would i terminate this

Your original message, and the name you gave that scrap, made it sound like you didn't want it there, so I showed you a way to remove it without needing to fly a mission all the way back.

To be honest there's just not enough context to know what was really the problem requiring help.

16 hours ago, swjr-swis said:

Your original message, and the name you gave that scrap, made it sound like you didn't want it there, so I showed you a way to remove it without needing to fly a mission all the way back.

To be honest there's just not enough context to know what was really the problem requiring help.

Uh, no, what i was saying is that when i placed it down and left, the description stayed in the top corner and was very, very annoying, and it also made it's way to the main menu

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.