I know its too late But.....

I lnow its too late as the Title suggests.. but i had a very stupid thougt while at work today and thought i would share it here for you Devs to ponder about adding maybe in the future.

My idea is....

A kerbal grave yard for the Brave Kerbalnauts the didnt Quite make it back home, with broken ship parts as the headstones and maybe a small video player linked that saved the last few minutes of their flight, with info about where they died and their misson logs ( how many flights / orbits and jobs and levels).

Just so that the kerbals that knew them ( Posibly animated walking around the memorials) and the Director of the Program can remeber them fondly and set off Fireworks in their Honour.

As i said its a stupid idea that i think would add a little more Kebalality to the little dude that we see panic each and every flight!!

Let me know what you guys think.

I think something similar could happen but not like this.  probalby more like a memorial instead of a graveyard where there are just names written on it instead of a new gravestone every time.  or maybe we just get something similar to ksp 1 where its just a öist