Need help with Eva Construction bug

I am making a small space station for a contract in a career save and i forgot to put an antenna so instead of replacing the modules i wanted to do some eva construction but when i place the antennae on the station, Bill doesnt move and only moves barely also i noticed my craft is moving relative to my rcs inputs. So what i mean is when i point to the ship and burn using the eva jetpack the ship moves to me Bill doesnt move. I did manage to get into the capsule of my ship but when i eva again Bill was still stuck in place, i tried restarting the game loading a quicksave and tried to look up on what happend and why but i couldnt find anything.

This is what i did on my little "journey"

-got 2 antannae from the craft into Bills inv

-normally used the jetpack to get to the station and put both antannae

-then i got stuck in place and noticed my craft was moving relative to my inputs

I am so confused and i need help to finish this contract, if you have any ideas i will gladly give it a try.

• 4 weeks later...

It's been a while but I just recently came across similar stories. So, apparently an engineer sometimes welds themselves to the vessel they were working on. Quicksave/-reload or switching to the tracking station and back should help.
Never seen it happen in my (surface) construction work.

Maybe the Kerbal got wedged in between station and antenna.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.