[1.12.x] DE_IVAExtension (Adopted) - ASET IVAs for all stock pods

JonnyOThan

Hello!  @DemonEin has graciously allowed me to adopt this wonderful IVA pack.  I'm not planning any *major* updates, but I'll keep it maintained for the foreseeable future.

Original Thread: 

9aDtJei.jpg

Dependencies

• ASET Props
  • RasterPropMonitor
  • ModuleManager
  • ProbeControlRoom (optional)

Download

CKAN is recommended.

SpaceDock

GitHub

License

This project is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/

Edited by JonnyOThan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hiya -- I've run into some errors that seem to be related to the Research Bodies telescope. Not sure what if anything they affect but I thought I would report it all the same:

From ModuleManager.log:

[...]

[LOG 20:51:06.162] Applying update DE_IVAExtension/Parts/@PART:HAS[#DE_IVA_internalName]:FOR[DE_IVAExtension] to REPOSoftTech/ResearchBodies/Parts/telescope/telescope.cfg/PART[TrackBodiesTelescope]
[WRN 20:51:06.163] Cannot find key manufacturer in PART
[ERR 20:51:06.163] Error - Cannot parse variable search when replacing (%) key storedStrings = #v1.1.0||$/title$|||||$/manufacturer$

[...]

[LOG 20:51:06.171] Applying update DE_IVAExtension/Parts/@PART:HAS[#DE_IVA_internalName]:FOR[DE_IVAExtension] to REPOSoftTech/ResearchBodies/Parts/telescope/telescope.cfg/PART[TrackBodiesTelescope]
[WRN 20:51:06.171] Cannot find key storedStrings in MODULE
[ERR 20:51:06.171] Error - Cannot parse variable search when inserting new key DE_IVA_storedStrings = #$MODULE[RasterPropMonitorComputer]/storedStrings$

[...]

[WRN 20:51:09.077] Errors in patch prevents the creation of the cache
[LOG 20:51:10.049] ModuleManager: 3933 patches applied, found <color=orange>2 errors</color>
2 errors related to GameData/DE_IVAExtension/Parts.cfg

Let me know if I can be of any assistance resolving this, but no pressure. It looks like a pretty niche issue to be sure.

23 minutes ago, Aigamuxa said:

Hiya -- I've run into some errors that seem to be related to the Research Bodies telescope. Not sure what if anything they affect but I thought I would report it all the same:

What version of RPM and DE_IVA are you running?
I would double check them, as I seem to remember this issue (or at least one regarding DE_IVA & ResearchBodies Telescope part), being fixed in a very recent update of either RPM or DE_IVA.

If after verifying you have the latest updates of all three mods (ResearchBodies included), you still have an issue, come bac and post links to your *full* KSP.log
Instructions on how to do that, here:

Edited by Stone Blue

6 hours ago, Aigamuxa said:

From ModuleManager.log:

[...]

[LOG 20:51:06.162] Applying update DE_IVAExtension/Parts/@PART:HAS[#DE_IVA_internalName]:FOR[DE_IVAExtension] to REPOSoftTech/ResearchBodies/Parts/telescope/telescope.cfg/PART[TrackBodiesTelescope]
[WRN 20:51:06.163] Cannot find key manufacturer in PART
[ERR 20:51:06.163] Error - Cannot parse variable search when replacing (%) key storedStrings = #v1.1.0||$/title$|||||$/manufacturer$

[...]

[LOG 20:51:06.171] Applying update DE_IVAExtension/Parts/@PART:HAS[#DE_IVA_internalName]:FOR[DE_IVAExtension] to REPOSoftTech/ResearchBodies/Parts/telescope/telescope.cfg/PART[TrackBodiesTelescope]
[WRN 20:51:06.171] Cannot find key storedStrings in MODULE
[ERR 20:51:06.171] Error - Cannot parse variable search when inserting new key DE_IVA_storedStrings = #$MODULE[RasterPropMonitorComputer]/storedStrings$

[...]

[WRN 20:51:09.077] Errors in patch prevents the creation of the cache
[LOG 20:51:10.049] ModuleManager: 3933 patches applied, found <color=orange>2 errors</color>
2 errors related to GameData/DE_IVAExtension/Parts.cfg

Let me know if I can be of any assistance resolving this, but no pressure. It looks like a pretty niche issue to be sure.

Ah yes this has already been fixed in de_iva but I haven’t put out a release yet.

• 1 month later...

1.2.0 - More decorations

Changes

• Added warp props, flashlights, extinguishers, and recovery beacons to several parts
  • Fixed an issue when probe cores without manufacturers are used, e.g. ResearchBodies
  • Fixed some error messages when PCR isn't installed

• 6 months later...
3 hours ago, Genry1stikman said:

Hello! i have problem with attitude monitor, its not changing when i spin or rotate ship, its always looks my ship towards to sky. But if i escape from iva and enter again it will change to real position and it freeze again. What is it? 

Please post your KSP.log file.

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.